Placed order for PFL S3 Saloon ... Looks like I'll be getting a FL

What are you guys expecting the lmproved product of the A3/S3 to have? think your going to be dissapointed...unless you have really deep pockets for all the expensive Uber Teck Pack and VC...etc..options

Reactions: Simon L
What are you guys expecting the lmproved product of the A3/S3 to have? think your going to be dissapointed...unless you have really deep pockets for all the expensive Uber Teck Pack and VC...etc..options

No worries mate, they don't call me Goldmember for nothing!! lol

Reactions: Jassyo06
No worries mate, they don't call me Goldmember for nothing!! lol

l think yer name would need to be along the lines of Forrest Gump Goldberg...lol...to fire on all them expensive new APPS...Ganash options..lol

Reactions: Simon L
l think yer name would need to be along the lines of Forrest Gump Goldberg...lol...to fire on all them expensive new APPS...Ganash options..lol

Agree mate, as good as the virtual cockpit looks the price hike is a tad ridiculous!!

I don't think it's a case of expectations. If I could get the current A3 specced how I want it then I would be more than happy, problem is I can't unless I wait for the FL

I don't think it's a case of expectations. If I could get the current A3 specced how I want it then I would be more than happy, problem is I can't unless I wait for the FL

Yeah if you ordered earlier...there's still loads of stock models available...over all the different Franchises..ok high spec,but with big discounts...your talkin £40/44k S3's here, deals to be done

I take it the only way to view the UK stock is to spec a car up go to the dealers and they will check against the database? Then the negotiation for discount beings as it will be a PFL..

I take it the only way to view the UK stock is to spec a car up go to the dealers and they will check against the database? Then the negotiation for discount beings as it will be a PFL..
Yeah they are on there, as you said see ask what they have in stock mate, ye never know,you may get a corker

Worth a shot for sure, cheers. From April 1st, Audi UK could also up the Q2 finance offers from what they are currently in order to shift as much of the PFL cars as possible. For example, it's currently £750 on the A3 saloon etc...

Well I'm gutted :( It would appear that I've missed out on the chance to order a new car to my spec by a couple of weeks!

Just waiting to see what's availble in stock.

Well I'm gutted :( It would appear that I've missed out on the chance to order a new car to my spec by a couple of weeks!

Just waiting to see what's availble in stock.
Ye have to compromise mate l am sure you'll get a car your happy with

I know, I just don't want to :grinning:

This will be my first ever new car :(

Cheers. I'll keep my fingers crossed that something comes up then.

Got my heart set on an S3 now!

I've been enquiring about an S Line saloon and Newcastle Audi say they can't get the spec I want until September, however, "we do have this one available for immediate delivery"

Is this delay likely to be due to a FL, or are they just playing me lip service and trying to offload one they're lumbered with?

Is this delay likely to be due to a FL, or are they just playing me lip service and trying to offload one they're lumbered with?
I call bs.

Dealers would be pretty keen to shift stock they've already paid for now rather than have to discount heavily later when FL is available.

I've been enquiring about an S Line saloon and Newcastle Audi say they can't get the spec I want until September, however, "we do have this one available for immediate delivery"

A bit of both really. They're correct that they cannot get you your spec at this time but September is longer most everyone else estimates.