Placed my order

These wheels are gorgeous. Love that bbs split rim style look. Only problem is I couldn’t face cleaning them. I hate cleaning wheels. I’m just too tall to be crouching and cleaning :wink:

Like them too, they do look like bbs split rim. PITA to keep clean though

858c4f051f7e6dab95ee5bcd8da31679.png

This red one looks the business with the BE, roof bars and the V-spokes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: loftylad, NevMan and mb127
858c4f051f7e6dab95ee5bcd8da31679.png

This red one looks the business with the BE, roof bars and the V-spokes

I like this. But my current A3 is a red black edition with roof bars so maybe I'm biased haha

I like this. But my current A3 is a red black edition with roof bars so maybe I'm biased haha
Maxresdefault

I think I know what the problem is...
It looks good in any combination :sos:

Reactions: NevMan and Mythos
They are an actual 2 piece split rim and BBS / speedline both make them for Audi

Would love to get the below for my Q5, but will wait until I wear current tyres out, then use OEM rims for winter tyres:

BBSAlloys

Reactions: wab172uk
CH-R's:

Upload 2018 9 25 10 58 58

Reactions: wab172uk and unitzero
Ara all day long mate, if you want to be noticed that is. I get endless comments about the colour, it simply wouldn’t happen with a red.

Reactions: Mythos, AlS3BE, Ron240 and 1 other person
ah, thought colour looked a different red to catalunya :respekt:

Reactions: Jassyo06
Hey guys,
Whoever it was that said earlier in this thread about the alloy options changing. These are the options I've now got...
18":
Screenshot 20181221 210609 Audi UK Configurator

19":
Screenshot 20181221 210632 Audi UK Configurator

19":
Screenshot 20181221 210416 Audi UK Configurator

Reactions: loftylad and NevMan
Quite like the black 19s but you need mag, looks like I'm getting the 18 trapezoids

Quite like the black 19s but you need mag, looks like I'm getting the 18 trapezoids
I know they're forcing you to get mag ride.
Just get 18"s and find a set of 19" after haha

Reactions: NevMan
Can’t find these on the configurator, nor locate that really handy alloy guide that was on here somewhere. Would someone mind telling me what these alloys are??

Cheers!

Chris

Attachments

• 668346BA-023D-4ED7-99BC-B2E14890F37E.jpeg
    668346BA-023D-4ED7-99BC-B2E14890F37E.jpeg
    57 KB · Views: 99
Are those 18s standard for chrome too?
I only got emailed info about the Black Edition, but Audi have updated their configurator and for the chrome you have either of these 18" for free:
Screenshot 20181221 222818 Audi UK Configurator
Screenshot 20181221 222840 Audi UK Configurator

Or optional 19" are:
Screenshot 20181221 222855 Audi UK Configurator
Screenshot 20181221 222930 Audi UK Configurator

Reactions: Mythos
Can’t find these on the configurator, nor locate that really handy alloy guide that was on here somewhere. Would someone mind telling me what these alloys are??

Cheers!

Chris
They're on the Audi configurator app. Or at least that's where I got the image from...

Cheers!

Chris
Also just checked Audi online configurator... they are on there when I look

They're on the Audi configurator app. Or at least that's where I got the image from...

Yep, don’t think I gave it enough time between selecting BE and continuing so I just got the Chrome ones. Got them now though, thank you.

Reactions: NevMan and mb127
5 months after saying I wanted one... Just collected this today
Screenshot 20190131 190842 Pixlr

Reactions: Jcbmally, Ron240, JimmyMcGee and 8 others
Didn't like them wheels in isolation,but they look the nuts on that blue mate,congrats,stunning looking S3.
Thanks mate.
And yeah I have to agree, I wasn't keen at first on the renderings. I don't think pictures do them justice. The garage had a black one with these alloys and it looked mint!

Reactions: Paul finch
Have ordered a Daytona grey with these wheels.they look nice on that colour pal
Nice one, it'll look good in Daytona! Sure I've spied one on Audi used approved in your colour...

Reactions: John Pilkington
Would love to get the below for my Q5, but will wait until I wear current tyres out, then use OEM rims for winter tyres:

View attachment 166230

Now that looks good on those alloys.

If I had ordered an RS3 Saloon when I thought about it, I'd have swapped the rubbish alloys for something like you show on the Q5.

Reactions: NevMan