Pizza Hut - 50% off your next meal

Jimmeh

Reaction score
So as a thank you for the help and support I'm having through my times of trouble (damned S3..) I thank you with issueing you all with 50% off your next visit to Pizza Hut. (individual parties OR groups)

...with a 50% off food voucher for you to enjoy (and anyone else you want to share this with)

I had a FWD: email through from Dad, something about 50% off the next Pizza hut meal you have, stated "this is no joke.." "meh, right.." *waits for the joke*

But it turns out it isn't, its proper!

Needs to be used before 5/10/08.

Just to reiterate, this IS genuine, I've just returned from my local (Lincs.) I'm absoloutely stuffed.

Give it a go.

Meh! The link isn't working for me....

hold fire.. give it chance, try again tomorrow, it might pick up again..

Thats very kind of you to share with us all mate

Hopefully youll get your call all sorted soon enough, even tho everyone wil be out eating now lol

Yeah, I'll never get a responce now as you'll all be piling on the pounds. Hmm, maybe though that way, my car will come out quicker than yours! Fatties!! (*says the one who brought a doggie bag home for breakfast! :)*)

you can spot all the fatty's from who thanked Jim in the first post.....me included:laugh:

No worries.

Ive just had another slice of Meat Feast. Taking the rest home v.shortly to nuke in the microwave for lunch.

Normally would have snapped this up as the Missus loves Pizza, but we just got back from Egypt and the food was not up to much there, so as she is a vegetarian and im a Caveman!! All we did for 10 days afternoon, evening and sometime the odd midnight snack was have KFC and Pizza Hut!!!

hehe, that can't be good news. There IS a salad bar there, but I guess that kind defeats the object of going!!

Salad????

Its like having a Donner Kebab and then covering it in salad, what is that about, hot spicy kebab, pure filth, no watering it down business here...pure slobbery here :)

There it 2 for 1 at Gourmet Burger Kitchen kicking about on the net at the mo, too. Offer ends this sunday though!! !

(the chilli burgers are fabulous!)

Cheers.

Will be paying a visit sometime soon.

Has anyone been and claimed their 50% off yet?!

Just the thought of food this morning turns my stomach, pretty hungover to say the least. HANGING OUT MY ****!

if anyone one needs a 25 % off domino's the order needs to be £20 just type this code FGMNOFXY for online orders

Just came home from beckton pizza hut! Full up to the neck! Jimmeh = LEGEND!

Ibzzzzz = Fattie!!!! :)

Glad I was able to please..

What did you go with in the end? You can't beat a Meat Feast and a bit of Stuffed Crust action.. Tell me you came home with a doggie bag and plan on pigging out on the rest through the duration today?!!

So I know how much you all like your food.. I've come across a few more two for ones...

See here ---> http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=62468

Jimmeh

I'm hijacking this thread right here, right now.

You sir have quite possibly the most amazing s3 I've ever laid my peelers on. Is there any chance you have a gratuitous photoshoot of said Hibiscus Red S3 for me to drool over?

Oh and the voucher codes are most appreciated too. :)

You sir have quite possibly the most amazing s3 I've ever laid my peelers on. Is there any chance you have a gratuitous photoshoot of said Hibiscus Red S3 for me to drool over?

lol, thanks!? I'm hoping to get out for some photos soon.. watch this space, I guess