Pirreli Tyres

edition

Reaction score
Hi,

Found some 225-40-18 Pirreli P-Zero Neros or Rossos for my A3 3.2 for £93 each plus fitting.

Does this seem an ok price and has anyone had any experience of them? Also do they have them cool P-Zero Labels on eh?

Cheers in advance!

Hi,

Sorry mate imo dont bother got them on my A3 2.0 Tdi 170 and there are pretty crap in the dry and even worse in the wet !! They are P-Zero labels !!!

i have rossos on mine and had them on my previous a3 too. can't fault them. i put a set of bridgestones on my old a3 before I sold it and found them to generate a lot more road noise.

oh, and the 18 inch rossos are about 300 euros each over here and only available by special order! that price looks pretty good in comparison. i need a new set fairly soon as my current ones are almost like slicks. my brother got a set of bridgestones for his gti up north a few months ago from some place that does them wholesale so i might see what they can do on the rossos.

I had PZero Rossos as OE fit, they only lasted 9,000 miles. Replaced them with Michelin Pilot Sport 2's and got 13,000 miles from them. Currently on Goodyear F1 Assymetrics.

I think the PS2s are the best but the price of them now is just silly (£1200 for 4 in 255/35 x 19 XL).

Any ideas and comments about Dunlop SP Sport Maxx? Got them from the dealer 225/45 R17 done 5k km seem to work ok , actually driven only on dry road. Bit of noise at high speeds.
I read in reviews that the SP Sport maxx and the P Zero`s are about the same in performance quality etc...