Pipercross

Sp10rta

Reaction score
I ordered a pipercross filter from pipercross and i got an email saying they werent happy with the first batch so the would send one out once they have then which they said would be within a week, this was 5 weeks ago. Anyone else had this, because i know some of you have them?

ive got one you can have , swapped it for a BMC one , pipercross one is bery poor quality

Had same problem and phoned piper cross directly to see if the company i was dealing with was lying, the actual machine they used to make the filter broke and also there was really bad manufacturing problems with first batch so they are waiting, you can't even order off the piper cross website but apparently the AMD intake fits the s1? also i know the new piper cross intake may fit the S1 ....or just buy the carbonio mark 7 intake

Had same problem and phoned piper cross directly to see if the company i was dealing with was lying, the actual machine they used to make the filter broke and also there was really bad manufacturing problems with first batch so they are waiting, you can't even order off the piper cross website but apparently the AMD intake fits the s1? also i know the new piper cross intake may fit the S1 ....or just buy the carbonio mark 7 intake

Ok thanks ill have a look

hotchkiss performance do a bmc one for £54 inc del , have a look on facebook s1owners group

They weren't lying they had issues with one of the moulds failing which has now been corrected. As with all Pipercross products, they will replace any faulty filters or products free of charge when they have stock of the new filters which I believe should be this week. Contact them directly and find out.