1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

Pioneer SPH-DA230DAB woes

anotherreece Dec 28, 2020

1. anotherreece

anotherreece Registered User

Hey guys & girls,

Hope everyone’s had a nice Christmas. Wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction as I’m completely useless when it comes to wiring.

Got a 03 S4 b6 and need to get an adapter to go from the mini iso connector to the back of the RCA’s but for the life of me can’t find anything.

Device powers up and runs fine, just can’t get the sound to work.

I’d really appreciate any help.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. J0N

J0N Registered User

I’ve got the 130, I got the wiring harness from Halfrauds who were actually very helpful. They ask you a series of questions from drop down boxes about the HU and your car’s features such a Bose and MFSW and narrow it down to the connectors you need. Mine came in at £82 and had to be ordered in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. anotherreece

Cheers for the reply, I've been in to the local branch this morning, but they weren't to helpful unfortunately.

5. J0N

J0N Registered User

I suppose it depends on the branch?? There’s apparently loads of different harnesses available for Audis and it’s a bit of a minefield. It all depends on your speaker system, amps etc.

6. anotherreece

Yeah, that’s what I figured! The 4 door speakers have Bose etching on them, so assuming it’s Bose.

7. J0N

J0N Registered User

Sounds like it. Do you have the steering wheel controls??

8. anotherreece

Nope, nothing needed there. The original
    HU was a nav plus

9. J0N

J0N Registered User

This is the harness I’m using, hopefully it’ll point you in the right direction. S3 8P with full Bose and MFSW, my original HU is a Symphony 2.

[​IMG]