1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Pioneer AVH-X8700BT headunit + fitting kit for A3 8P

wilkins Nov 25, 2017

1. wilkins

wilkins Member

£400 + postage (TBC)

Been fitted to my A3 for just over a year now, but I've recently traded her in for an Octavia RS. As such, I no longer need this! Superb headunit and very user-friendly, especially with the Android Auto/Apply Carplay functions.

Everything is complete/as original , including the original box (as seen in the photos). Screen is in immaculate condition, and the headunit itself shows signs of being fittted (i.e. minor marks on the side panels).

It will also come with:
    • Connects2 double-din cage and facia
    • Connects2 CT20AU02 quadlock harness adaptor
    • Audi stereo removal keys
    Basically, everything you need to fit this to your A3 8P is included. If you buy the above, I'll also throw in the ashtray delete for free (if it doesn't sell on it's own). The ashtray delete really complements the headunit well, as it gives you a cubbyhole to store your phone/feed the USB ports into.

Note: if you do not have a double-din stereo, you'll need a single>double-din adaptor. Also, if you have MFSW, you'll need an additional part for the harness adaptor.

Attached Files:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. TomL83

TomL83 Active Member

Does this work with the steering wheel controls?

4. wilkins

wilkins Member

Hi Tom, it will work with the steering controls. I didn't have a MFSW, so just had the basic harness adapter. I believe you'll need an additional or different harness adapter from Connects2.

5. wilkins

wilkins Member

Still for sale! Reduced to £350 + postage

6. wilkins

wilkins Member

Still for sale! £300 + postage