1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PIN Number

Flipper_Al Sep 8, 2018

1. Flipper_Al

Flipper_Al New Member Team V6 Team Silver A7 Owner Group Sportback S-line owners group

Hi,

Im trying to generate a new pin, that i can enter it into the MMI, so i can access online destination.....any ideas :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. RAF_S7

RAF_S7 Well-Known Member Team V8 Gold Supporter Team Sepang Audi S7 A7 Owner Group Black Edition

If I remember correctly, it’s generated from your my.audi.com account. Have you looked there?

4. Flipper_Al

Flipper_Al New Member Team V6 Team Silver A7 Owner Group Sportback S-line owners group

Yep looked in there, every time i click login... it just refreshes the web page... gurrrrr :(

5. RAF_S7

RAF_S7 Well-Known Member Team V8 Gold Supporter Team Sepang Audi S7 A7 Owner Group Black Edition

If you go into your my Audi account, click on your name once logged in and it should open a new menu. One of the options is Account. Look in there :racer:

Sorry - just re read your post. Are you unable to login to your account, or do you not have an account set up?

6. RAF_S7

Ok, so I’ve just had a look at my own my Audi page.

Follow these steps from your my.audi homepage, after logging in.

1. Click on “Show vehicle details”
    2. Click on “Features”
    3. Click on “Vehicle linked” (assuming you already have linked your car for connect service?)
    4. Should now show you your MMI Connect PIN Number
    My car is already set up on my.audi, so already linked. If you haven’t linked your car to Audi Connect services you will have to do that. You need the VIN number to set up.

7. Flipper_Al

Boom.... found it

Cheers, next time im in Andover, will buy you a pint :)

RAF_S7 likes this.
  8. Flipper_Al

Next problem....lol gurrr

Attached Files:

9. RAF_S7

Can you access any of the Audi Connect content/ google maps etc?

10. Flipper_Al

Got a sim in so Google Earth Maps works fine...