B7 Pieces of cr@p

Racingfrank7

Reaction score
Arrrrrrrrrrrr

Just had another full day waisted looking at RS4"s that are "mint" "immaculate" "straight honest car" according to sales men.
In Reality that equates to 5am starts driving 400-500 miles to see full of filler painted all over over priced crap !

I know its all ways the way with fast cars but really, why lie, i hope karma rules !

Rant over sorry !

I know what you mean. Wasted time and journeys.
Its the lie's that does me, when you ask especially and tell them you know what your looking at so please don't waste my time. Wages it like ? The car i went to buy today, was a joke & i was going home again with in 5mins of seeing it.

Last edited:
Stick with it Frank there are good ones out there still.

I would be directing my search towards a forum car rather than a random dealer/auto trader sale.

Reactions: Terminator x
I would love a private / forum car, only ones I have seen tho have been massively big money not just a little bit !

I think you're right btw, sub 20k should get you a good one for sure. 70-80k miles and in good condition too.

If you had said 15k I would have suggested that this was too low for a decent one. Keep searching something will turn up!

I think you're right btw, sub 20k should get you a good one for sure. 70-80k miles and in good condition too.

If you had said 15k I would have suggested that this was too low for a decent one. Keep searching something will turn up!
Thanks for the words of enthusiasm !
And I hope your right !!

Reactions: daytonamart
I'm sure, as I sold a B7 RS4 Avant in November after two years ownership.

I also drove 1600 miles looking at poor ones described as "perfect"!

I'm sure, as I sold a B7 RS4 Avant in November after two years ownership.

I also drove 1600 miles looking at poor ones described as "perfect"!

I know what I want and I like my cars right that’s all !
But yes I have been here in the past with my previous sports cars that’s why I keep them so long when I get one, I just hate all this BS, 16 viewed on 1st sports car before buying, 23 on the next ! Respectively 5 years with the first then 12 with the second !