Pictures Of My 53k 2001 S3

tom2001s3

Reaction score
Hi all, gave the car a clean and a wax today, was nice to go over every panel. I'm really happy with the condition
Of the car, but will happily accept any criticisms or comments

I'm impressed this sticker is still attached :)

Thanks for looking

Tom

Reactions: Nilz and The Doctor
Nice, rare to find one with that mileage.... looks a nice clean car... welcome to S3 ownership :)

<tuffty/>

Very nice car Tom. Its rare to get such a tidy s3 with such a low mileage and excellent condition. Enjoy. :) x

Very nice, wish mine was red! I keep finding more and more marks on mine :(

Reactions: tom2001s3
Haha I did forget the exhaust actually.
Thanks for all the good feed back, car is one owner from new, and he's mid 50s and cherished the car. I'm gonna do my best to look after her as much

Thanks

Tom

Looks great, the pic showing your headlights reminds me how much I need to sort mine out...

Wow!!

The car looks in pristine condition, well done on picking up such a nice clean example.

Thanks again I'm really happy with her, out of interest what would you expect to pay for an s3 this year and Millage, I think I got it for a good price but just curious.

Haha base car i like it, i do have plans, in about 4-5 weeks I'm going to get a badger tip, 3" down pipe, de-cat and remap. Tbh i hope the result will keep me happy for a while :) after that I may play with bushes maybe shocks springs etc.. The car is my partners daily car and my evening toy so can't go too mad with her ;)

Tom

Very tidy example and gleaming red paintwork,with that low mileage its not even run in yet:D
subtle mods only though for me,like that close to standard:thumbs up:

Red is the best colour by far ;) stunning motor you have there