Picture this- if you have a good sense of humour!!

trekbiker

Reaction score
Whilst travelling sounthbound on the M1 near J29, i spotted what appeared to be a cabrio B6 in the distance, but it had a few differences (of severe distaste!!). When i got closer, the first thing i observed was:-

A huge 'whale tail' touring car rear boot spoiler

Then the paintjob- the car had been resprayed in one of those colours where it changes depending on where you are(this one was yellowy greeny metallic- i have seen a few Jap cars in this colur before)

Next up was the interior- i think it was dark red, which totally clashed with the lucrid paint job

IT GETS WORSE!!

The bonnet had a huge air scoop on it, prob twice the size of that of a 'scooby'

At this point, i was pinching myself to make sure i wasn't indeed in a nightmare............

I got behind the said vehicle, being driven by a preoxide blonde 40 somthing seemingly proud woman............

Twin exhausts, circular, cherry bomb type of about 3.5" diameter

The penultimate atrocity on this poor, poor Audi car was that it had a towbar!!!

And finally, whilst wondering what lupm could be propelling this eyesore, i was left in no doubt by the 'supposed' added badge on the boot, which was....

RS4!!!!!!

HAS ANYONE ELSE SEEN COCO THE AUDI CLOWN'S car?

who is responsible for such alterations to a car on our highway?

Has anyone else ever seen this car???

I say we hunt him down and administer a kick, it would be for his own good in the long run.

If you see it again take a pic and post it up - now that is something to see... talk about being original

A4Andy said:
I say we hunt him down and administer a kick, it would be for his own good in the long run.

Anyone on here drive an arctic perhaps???

Did I actually see what I just saw - someones definately taking the pi** - an embarrassment to all us a4 owners particularly cab owners...

It would look better with the roof down ( just kidding)
he he he . What a minger, Cant see any positives from any of mods thats been done.

It's one thing to add the spoilers, intakes, exhausts etc...hugely bad taste but the fact that people think that they can 'trick' someone into thinking that their car is an 'S4', to which I see a lot of here in Ireland lately (prob modded 1.6L :) ) or even and rs4 is just nuts......absolutely disgraceful...cringe city!!! hehe

If I had a car like that I would crash all the time! Would have to drive it with a paper bag on my head :haha:

oh my Gosssshhhhhhh!! what the Feck is that...How can anyone even drive that heap of *****!!!! WHat a shame because I bet that was a Lovely car before it got a Jackie stalloney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yeeeahhhhhh Jackkkiieeeee

now thats how a totally runined B6 Cab!! Even the rear wheels either are the wrong offset by a mile of have the wrong tyres!!

happyhrs43.jpg

pav-g said:
Did I actually see what I just saw - someones definately taking the pi** - an embarrassment to all us a4 owners particularly cab owners...

espec RS4 cab owners!!!

You'd want to point and laugh, but I fear that actually being in its presence would shame me into silence.