Picture request :)

craig_TDI

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone could help me in findin a picture of a black A4 B7 S-line lowered with red 18" 5 spoke S-line wheels, quiet exact I no but thinking of havin my wheels refurbished in red after I get coilovers fitted.. Or if anyone could photoshop it this is my car.. Thanks alot, Craig.

CF4CD6FA-F13F-482F-97EB-F09FE14B6FBA-5985-000006474223C046.jpg

tbh I think red would look crap... gun metal would be better!

RedandGrey.jpg

Last edited:
+1 Silver RS4 style would look better on your colour IMO especially with the silver window and grill surrounds. You can always change the colour later...

Thanks for the advice guys. Not planning on lowering it or anything as I don't really fancy a hard ride so gonna look for some 18s. Also the offset on the 19s seems to be alot higher and may cause issues with clearances and durability etc.

Mines running on 19" with no negative impact on ride quality or rubbing and isn't lowered. I have B5 spring caps to bring the front down a touch but haven't got around to fitting them yet.

19"s definately look better IMO

What offset are your wheels, they look awesome btw! :hubbahubba: Not heard of the B5 spring caps up front but may look into that now. Sounds like a reasonable option if ride quality isn't affected much.

Cheers dude. They're ET45 but from what I read you can safely go down to ET35 without any rubbing. I would like some 10mm spacers on the back once the fronts had its slight drop but as I say it's a matter of getting round to it...

There's loads of threads ref the spring plates on here so you should find plenty of info with a quick search.

Recent shot of mine for reference :)

1adea8f7826e2f4045dd924a5c895ea5_zps67f6167d.jpg

Last edited:
Great pic! From what I've seen the offset on the RS4 style 19's are ET52. I'm running 15mm spacers on the rear so my current offset would be (43-15) ET28 and with the 19s (52-15) ET37. Just worried about them sitting too far in at the front really as the original offset is ET43.

There must be 19" RS4 reps in friendly offsets... most people would be looking to put them on an A4 at the end of the day. You can always change your spacers if need be or add to the fronts?