Picture Request Please - RS4 Rep's 18" vs 19"

iyrix

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have looked and managed to find a few of these but im still not sure how much difference there is between 18" and 19". I think i want to go down the 18" route as these are cheaper for the alloys and the tyres.

If anyone could post there 18" or 19" so i get an idea that would be great.

I've been through all the 13 pages of car pics, but working out which is 18 or 19 is hard! Any help would be great.
Thanks in advance!
Graham

Last edited:
Mine on 19"s here...... http://www.flickr.com/photos/33445843@N06/page2/

One of my mates had an A4 with 18's and most of the time they looked the same until they were parked together.

As you will know there are some downsides of the 19"s such as kerbing, harder ride, vulnerable to potholes, but you will also encounter most of that with the 18"s aswell.

If you're wondering about tyre prices as a rough guide I've paid £150-£170 per tyre for vredestein sessansa's and Goodyear Eagles, or £85-100 for mid range tyres.

My last car had 18"s and tyres cost me around £140 for eagles and £70 for mid range.

My 19's also, not a great pic as the car needs a clean and it's raining

20100429.jpg

Thanks a lot guys. 19's look good. I've look into tyres and that will be the main cost. £150 vs £90 a tyre..

nanafagis -- Have you lowered your car at all?

Standard sport setup.

Cheers
G.

Cool thanks! Just need to see 18's! anyone please!

Cheers
G.

haha it is indeed. I still haven't taken any decent photos of it since buying it 2 years ago!

Hey thats MY old V6 there. Hijacked my picture from add:asskicking:

It is indeed. I still haven't taken any decent photos of it since buying it off you nearly 2 years ago! Just bought a tuning box today for it, next mission is to finally get some new votex grlles then I'll be able to take some photos of my own.