Picture / Photoshop Request

HHS3

Phantom Black S3 - R-Tech Stage 2+
Reaction score
Hello,

I have black Audi S3 8P and am debating whether or not to have the rear valance/diffuser sprayed gloss black.

Has anyone got a picture of this already done to a black S3 8P or can someone work their photoshop magic on the below please? This is the best pic I could find on the internet so apologies it's not the best to work with.

Thanks.

Thinking doing exactly same thing haha. So following for any results

Nice one thanks Matt, you sorted out my last PS request!

Hello,

I have black Audi S3 8P and am debating whether or not to have the rear valance/diffuser sprayed gloss black.

Has anyone got a picture of this already done to a black S3 8P or can someone work their photoshop magic on the below please? This is the best pic I could find on the internet so apologies it's not the best to work with.

Thanks.

View attachment 131168

I have the same Black S3 8P... just threw together a quick photoshop of a picture I had of mine. Personally after doing the photoshop I don't think it looks quite right...

Starting Pic...

All Black

With Red pin stripe

Reactions: HHS3
I've a 2011 TFSI Sline and was thinking of doing this as ive just put black honey comb grill on! I cant decide whether I like it pictures might not do it justice.

Well my car is red so ive got for the black grill and black tints with gun metal grey alloys like the TT's and this was what I was considering next!

I have the same Black S3 8P... just threw together a quick photoshop of a picture I had of mine. Personally after doing the photoshop I don't think it looks quite right...

Ah nice one thanks mate, that's a much better pic to work magic on than the one I found! It'll always be slightly different in person but this is a good indication, I prefer the black with red trim option which I hadn't even thought of! Am now thinking that a matt black finish rather than gloss would go even better.

When I fiiiiiinally get a BCS TBE I want the carbon fibre tips which go around the outside but the inner exhaust lip and tip is still silver so would still look nice with this.

Well my car is red so ive got for the black grill and black tints with gun metal grey alloys like the TT's and this was what I was considering next!

For any S3/A3 which isn't black then I definitely think it's worthwhile getting the rear valance/diffuser sprayed/wrapped black, I have seen this done in person on a few different colours and it finishes it off nicely, especially if you've got a black grill etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: atkins14
Ah nice one thanks mate, that's a much better pic to work magic on than the one I found! It'll always be slightly different in person but this is a good indication, I prefer the black with red trim option which I hadn't even thought of! Am now thinking that a matt black finish rather than gloss would go even better.

When I fiiiiiinally get a BCS TBE I want the carbon fibre tips which go around the outside but the inner exhaust lip and tip is still silver so would still look nice with this.

For any S3/A3 which isn't black then I definitely think it's worthwhile getting the rear valance/diffuser sprayed/wrapped black, I have seen this done in
person on a few different colours and it finishes it off nicely, especially if you've got a black grill etc.

Think ill give it a go then!