Pics Thread

S3 Jen said:

Hubba hubba

Doeboy is right, absolutely stunning

S3 Jen said:
Ok here goes... this is the most recent pic I have of me and my best friend Vicky on a night out - looking a bit worse for wear lol.

you had to stoop to their level !

these guys are gonna be on 24/7 now

89471552RL419541347.jpg

Me and bas 'El Guapo' Rutten at the World Cage Fight Champs last year when I was covering it for the magazine!!

S3 Jen said:

what a great start to the day :icon_thumright:

shineydave said:
i try not to do the manual labour thing these days but if you ever need a bit of Vag-Com'ing or a pressure test......................

smooth talking ******* :cool:

mattfinn said:
89471552RL419541347.jpg

Me and bas 'El Guapo' Rutten at the World Cage Fight Champs last year when I was covering it for the magazine!!

Which ones which lol

mattfinn said:
89471552RL419541347.jpg

He sure has a long finger

Meh posing?! i have absolutely no idea what your talking about!! :faint: :eyebrows:

ah ok yes that was a pathetic attempt at a pout but hey every girl has to try!! and for my next trick............butter wouldn't melt smile!!
ching ching!:arco: :arco: :arco:

Is it me or is this thread a bit hot?

yeah i particulary like my pneumonia (sp) style lips ha ha must have been a bit ill that day!

Whoa this thread has got much more interesting since i last looked!

mattfinn said:
Haha, should have seen that coming! Im the small 6" guy on the right, bas is the HUGE Dutchman on the left!
That finger is HUGE he could go back in time and do jousting with it

Feck! I go away for a few days and all the ladies appear. ****** typical, story of my life...:3sadwalk: