Pics of the New Girl!

RS4 FK

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Thought I would post some pics of my new purchase. Really pleased with her and love the colour combination and the seats. Not really much to do to her - will get her detailed in the summer probably ready for roof down motoring. Still very much a novice when it comes to these cars, so no doubt will have a few questions for you guys over the coming weeks.

Cheers!

p92148_7x.jpg

p92148_5x.jpg

p92148x.jpg

Wow really stunning car :hubbahubba: good choice mate!

only 1 word to say ! JEALOUS !!!! seriously though, not usually a fan of any interior apart from black but must admit it goes very well, stunning, congrats on a lovely purchase, u jammy bast==d lol

Welcome to the site & nice car.

Do yourself a favour though mate, dont broadcast your plate all over forums, might help a little to avoid the almost daily threads on cars being niced of there drives etc, friendly advice you understand.

Never seen that combo on RS buckets but wow... that's beautiful :)

CAR IS UP FOR SALE GUYS AND GIRLS!! PLEASE HAVE A LOOK AT THE CLASSIFIEDS SECTION FOR MORE INFO. A NEW BUSINESS VENTURE MEANS IT WILL NEED TO BE SOLD SOMETIME THIS SUMMER! SHE IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AND THIS IS GOING TO PAIN ME SELLING HER.

Why you selling?

I have decided to invest in a new business venture with a friend of mine and will need to sell the car to fund it. Feeling really gutted as it took me SO long to find the perfect RS4 Cabrio, but sometimes income to pay the mortgage etc has to come first. Let's hope she finds a really good home.

Cheers.

PRICE JUST REDUCED TO £37,950 - NO OFFERS! If she doesn't sell in the next couple of days, I will find the funds from somewhere to keep hold of her for the next couple of years. Here's hoping!!

You are right matey!! Car has come off the market now and is no longer available. Have decided to keep hold of her and enjoy the incredible machine that she is. Oh well....at least my local Shell Garage is going to be chuffed with me....£1.31 a litre for super!!

Hi Everyone...Just to say that the black beauty is UP FOR SALE again. This really is an opportunity to grab yourself a bargain now...I have just put on a Full 12 month AUDI EXTENDED WARRANTY AT A COST OF £1655 to the car which runs to June 2011 AND today she is having brand new front brake pads fitted at a cost of almost £800. ASKING PRICE IS £35,000!! Yes, ONLY £35,000!!! An absolute bargain price for so much car and the peace of mind which comes with a 12 month warranty. Message me if you are interested. Thanks.