Pics of my white s4 b8

evil_scooby

Reaction score
Got round to giving it a wash and taking some pics so thought I would share them

297000_10150304382131711_716856710_8329166_139720734_n.jpg

316175_10150304381936711_716856710_8329164_1400732623_n.jpg

313122_10150304382286711_716856710_8329168_660097311_n.jpg

297478_10150279823706711_716856710_8188175_265434537_n.jpg
317153_10150279823576711_716856710_8188173_1907278067_n.jpg

Looks good. :icon_thumright:

Is your A/C working properly? 17.5C is way too cold in mine.

I think its working fine. Had it on low the past few days as its been hot.

Not totally sure my auto hand brake is working as it should though as a lot of the time it says "Please release brake" rather than turning itself off when you go to drive away. Not sure if there is a trick to it or if I'm doing something wrong.

Awesome simply awesome Love those wheels :hubbahubba:

The hand brake should just release it's self when you drive off providing you have your seatbelt on,otherwise you need to press the brake pedal and press the handbrake at the same time to release.
Also nice beading shot of the bonnet what products you using?

Its weird, since saying the auto brake didn't work its worked every time! lol

Beautiful.... I have its cousin in Phantom Black!!!

Picked it up last saturday and still trying to get my head around its power! I had the same issue with the handbrake till i clocked that i was trying to pull away as i put my seat belt on. Old habits die hard!

Just trying to find someone now with a VCDS kit near me so i can get the VIM setting changed and fettle with the DRL dimming settings a little.

Hope youre enjoying yours as much as i am but from then shine on that polish i'm guessing you are! :thumbsup:

Yeah turns out I was doing the seatbelt on while trying to put handbrake off. lol

Any settings you were looking at changing? It would be good to play with some settings. I was going to put the flat tyre warning on and the DVD while the car is in motion. Wonder if there are any more cool ones.

I wish a remap was much easier on this engine.

Yeah i want to get the video in motion on first then probably a few changes to the DRL behaviour so they dont dim quite so much when indicating.

Maybe the lap timer too just for the boy racer in me! Just need to find a man with a cable or a friendly audi mechanic!

Awesome simply awesome Love those wheels :hubbahubba:

The hand brake should just release it's self when you drive off providing you have your seatbelt on,otherwise you need to press the brake pedal and press the handbrake at the same time to release.
Also nice beading shot of the bonnet what products you using?

If you don't have your seat belt on, you can also find the biting point, then release the brake. Pretty much like a hill start with a conventional handbrake system.

If you don't have your seat belt on, you can also find the biting point, then release the brake. Pretty much like a hill start with a conventional handbrake system.

Is this correct?My car never moves if i don't have my seat belt on and the hand brake is on??

Is this correct?My car never moves if i don't have my seat belt on and the hand brake is on??

Give it a go...it should, forward and reverse. The law allows you to manouver the car in reverse without a seatbelt (parking, etc), so it must have to cater for that. I have a tendancy to drive off without my seatbelt on when I am in a rush, but my son always picks me up on it as soon as the car starts beeping...kids!

Give it a go...it should, forward and reverse. The law allows you to manouver the car in reverse without a seatbelt (parking, etc), so it must have to cater for that. I have a tendancy to drive off without my seatbelt on when I am in a rush, but my son always picks me up on it as soon as the car starts beeping...kids!

I will give it a try later but like i say if i don't have my belt on the car hasnt moved in the past,the only way i have got the car to drive off without my belt on his to press the foot brake than then hand brake button down at the same time.

As i expected i tried this last night and without my belt on i took the clutch to bitting point and the car just rocked back and forth and the hand brake does not release,it says on the DIS please release handbrake i tried it both 1st and reverse.As soon as i press the foot brake and press the hand brake button at the same time the hand brake releases otherwise i need to don my seatbelt for the car to drive off in 1st and release the handbrake.

Last edited:
I will give it a try later but like i say if i don't have my belt on the car hasnt moved in the past,the only way i have got the car to drive off without my belt on his to press the foot brake than then hand brake button down at the same time.

As i expected i tried this last night and without my belt on i took the clutch to bitting point and the car just rocked back and forth and the hand brake does not release,it says on the DIS please release handbrake i tried it both 1st and reverse.As soon as i press the foot brake and press the hand brake button at the same time the hand brake releases otherwise i need to don my seatbelt for the car to drive off in 1st and release the handbrake.

Did you press the handbrake button once at biting point? I am starting to find that I am doing it all the time now.

The hand brake should just release it's self when you drive off providing you have your seatbelt on,

Holy cow, never knew that. Thanks. I've always wondered why it didn't release at home but did all the other time.