Pics of my modded Votex rear bumper

Phil.MC

Reaction score
Just self primer/painted/lacquered the S4 exhaust exit valances for my Votex bumper and well happy with the results. Allowed a good 72hrs to harden and then fitted them today :D .

Will be doing the S4 tailpipes on Wednesday, then the S4 black bonnet grill to follow :thumbs: .

Here's a bunch of pics I took as I went along today, took around 2hrs with some very carefull cutting of mesh grill and bumpers trim. Hope this helps anyone else thinking of doing the same thing.

5da1hl.jpg

nppgdz.jpg

1ftlkz.jpg

15i71hh.jpg

2usykjs.jpg

153r4i1.jpg

jg5tp0.jpg

2q8v675.jpg

23wjqkh.jpg

4llvee.jpg

Yeh, I'll be cutting then welding the stainless tailpipes on. Will take a while to get the correct angles, lengths and asymmetry but should be worth the time & effort.
More pics to follow.:cool:

nice job mate... always nice when you see the finished result.. top notch...

Cheers for the comments guys, much appreciated.

I got the valance inserts from Autobahnstyling. Took a week to arrive, but was a nervous week as I paid the money and never got any order confirmation until the day before they arrived.

looking good mate, nice job :)

wonder how it will sound after, as the tail pipes should change the exhaust note a bit.

have fun & keep us upto date with some more photos

You can buy the inserts from the stealers, they come with the mesh too. About £85 for the pair when I got mine.

The Votex rear has 2 options, with the exhaust cutouts (petrol version) or without cutouts (diesel version). The valance is the same its just the inserts that are different and these can be bought separately. £85 for the petrol version, £95 for the diesel version.

Where can you order the valance inserts from? I am looking for the same ones you installed. Thanks

Where can you order the valance inserts from? I am looking for the same ones you installed. Thanks

I'm not sure Autobahn are still trading, so try the dealers as mentioned.

I got the valance inserts from Autobahnstyling. Took a week to arrive, but was a nervous week as I paid the money and never got any order confirmation until the day before they arrived.

Any part numbers for the inserts? Did you buy them from an Audi dealer? Thanks

Thanks. It looks like autobahn styling are gone...searched everywhere for them but no luck.

Yes I thought they had.

Part numbers are in the relevant sticky thread I think?

what is it about the Votex rear, im all for the front' Love it and purchased one but really cant like the rear, think its the fact that it has grills, why has a rear got grills, I went for the GMBH rear

Sorry I am new to this forum....where do I find the sticky thread? Thanks

They're at the top of this section of the forum... marked 'sticky' .... thus named because they always remain at the top.

Tried a dealer for the inserts and they said the part was discontinued. Any suggestions ?