pics of my A4

a4singh

Reaction score
hey guys,

here are some pics of my A4... let me know what you think...

I was pulled over by the police and forced to take off my front tints and then on top of that, fined! i was kinda gutted... it looks a bit crap now without them but hey, not muhc i can do, ill get them redone when i got a bit of cash!

Sorry in advance if these pics dont show up....

Can't say i like the wheels, or the Vectra look spoiler. But other than that it's nice. You really need to spend some time cleaning that bay, would make it a lot better ;) and black mesh at the back :p

The engine bay needs a real good clean mate, get some decent degreaser and read the instructions carefully, you`ll end up with a real nice bay.

The wheels would look nice on a vectra and are outta place on the A4 imo, and the grill shudda been the original, with the four rings sprayed black. That way it would looked good, I like the look my original grill gives my car and I have resprayed the chrome parts to a matt black. Other than that its looking good.

yeh its true, the wheels are a real let down! they were already on there when i bought the car, but yeh need to do something with them... and yeh, definately need to clean the engine bay! weather is a bit crappy these days so yeh, will speand a bit of time on it in the summer (after uni exams!!!!!)