Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Picking my S5 up tomorrow, 59 plate.

All excited lol

I don't blame you nice motors

We will all look forward to the pics. Enjoy the collection. :) x

Yes, we need the photographic evidence.
Sounds like a nice spec from your other thread :thumbsup:

Ok I got it!!! Will do pics as soon as I can, need to detail it first :eyebrows:

One quick question, the advert said adaptive headlamps. Now I know it has high beam assist, the sensor is on the front of the mirror and I can activate it on the indicator stalk, but how do I know I have adaptive? On ignition on, they only go up and down, the hand book explains them and that they only work over 10kph but doesn't mention "if fitted" like other options do so sounds like they are standard???

Hello. Well done on your purchase. The best thing to do is check the sticker in the front of your handbook and enter them into the VAG search engine. It will tell you all the options you have except a couple. Not sure what the web address is as on my phone. But I'm sure someone will post a link soon.

Another place you could try (without having to enter each code in turn) is the one here. Seems a while since being updated but might be accurate still.

Another option might be to register with My Audi but not sure if that is just newer vehicles or not.

Finally just in case you are wondering what codes we are talking about they will be on the first page of your service book or in the boot under the boot liner. (Sorry if that's teaching you to suck eggs!).

The adaptive lights themselves are, I believe the ones that turn in the direction of the steering wheel when cornering.