Picked up my RS3 today

JA60N JL

Reaction score
Hi all , all I can do is smile what an awesome car:icon_thumright:

Hi Sandra, thank you I will post some ASAP loving it really am pleased

Nice one mate! bet you were grinning like a Cheshire Cat when you drove her away! As the lady says... PICS!

Hello to everyone, what a fantastic day, what a car awesome piece of kit, will post pics very soon can't stop smiling :racer:

Enjoy you will have a smile on your face for weeks. I always do when I've been out.

Im running out of needless places to drive mine , I may start mini cabbing in it just for an excuse to drive it even more

Im running out of needless places to drive mine , I may start mini cabbing in it just for an excuse to drive it even more
That would be cool on a "get me to the airport, quick!" run!!:racer:

​Ok Jason, you had the car 24 hours niw, its time for the pics. We are all desperate to see it, we wont mind if its a little dirty, lol. :)

Too right Sandra! Come on Jason, you can't tease us like this, lol. PICS NOW! :laugh: :wub: xx

its not like Paullie and I are impatient, lol. :) x

Sorry Sandra don't know if you got my message, I've ran out of time now as I'm on nights tonight, and as you can tell I'm totally useless at all this lol, I'll join image shack tomorrow and go from there I WILL POST PICTURES lol :icon_thumright:

Im sure we can all wait another few hours. You just go enjoy the :racer: to work. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: warren_S5, Sandra and Paullie
Jason the car is awesome. I love the colour. I hope you have many happy safe miles :racer:it. :) Thanks for the pics.

Finally put some pictures up thankyou Sandra , hope everyone likes will post more soon :icon_thumright:

Love it mate! Looks really nice with the matt alu pack on the Daytona - really goes together well:wub: loving your plate too.. Really sets the whole thing off nicely:icon_thumright:

Wowser Jason, that is an absolutely stunning machine you have there. I'm in love! Enjoy every safe, happy and thrilling mile in it!! :wub: xx

Love it mate! Looks really nice with the matt alu pack on the Daytona - really goes together well:wub: loving your plate too.. Really sets the whole thing off nicely:icon_thumright:
Thanks for the comment :icon_thumright:

Jel!! Maybe one day. Looks really good. I wonder if I can put a RS3 front end on my car........

Lovely car, what plans do you have for the weapon?
Hi L1ARR thanks for the comment, regards to plans don't really have any at the minute tbh, I know you can do a lot with them but it's such an awesome car as standard I think I'll just enjoy it as it is for the minute

You had a nice :racer: out today Jason? Hope the weather is good down there, dont want that awesome car getting dirty. :)

You had a nice :racer: out today Jason? Hope the weather is good down there, dont want that awesome car getting dirty. :) [/QUOTE HI Sandra weather is awful here, not been out today in it, but went out yesterday loving it :racer: Hope you are well