Picked her up tonight, a few pics!

Sem

Reaction score
Here she is...collected late this evening so apologies for the poor quality phone pics, will get some better ones up over the weekend. Absolutely loving the car, couldn't be happier!

I managed to get an astonishing 58.5MPG on my 45 mile jourey back home from the dealer so well impressed with the economy! I could only dream of getting figures like that in my old Golf PD150.

original.aspx

original.aspx

original.aspx

original.aspx

original.aspx

original.aspx

original.aspx

original.aspx

Very nice! I'm quite liking the new facelift A3's now!

Gave her a wash this afternoon and managed to get some better pics so i've updated the first post.

Congrats on the car mate, looks stunning!!!

Nice and Clean :)

Looking good Sem, I hope it stays gleaming for some time yet. Enjoy.

Looks stunning... No really, it does look amazing!

I hope you enjoy your ownership mate

Notice the older rear lights have been reapplied but with a little styling of thinner indicator/reverse parts!
very happy with that as the new lights that took over the boot was not to my liking and made the back end look like it was on a diet, :laugh:

original.aspx

i wonder if those boys will fit the 2004 A3 lol

BTW the white on black display on the clocks is absolutely astonishing

:applaus:
original.aspx

hands down a total looker!

Notice the older rear lights have been reapplied but with a little styling of thinner indicator/reverse parts!
very happy with that as the new lights that took over the boot was not to my liking and made the back end look like it was on a diet,

You getting confused with the 5 door sportback?

I do like the facelift S line rear valances, Does that mean the S lines are now on there 3rd different style rear bumper? Audi like confusing people!