Pic request

Like scott said, DaveS3 - he has a gloss black roof

Cheers and don't have a hour or two to look through the 101 page o pics

You don't have an hour or to look through 101 page o pics but you have an hour to come back and say you can't find something, when you could have spent that hour searching for key words that you want to look for.
Like Black, Roof, Vinyl and even using the name we gave you of Dave with any of the above terms.

Look what I found with in 5 mins of searching for Dave and black roof.
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-forum-8l-chassis/160565-wrapped-black-vinyl-roof.html

Granted we got the S3 and Dave round the wrong way but what can I say, we was busy spoon feeding you.

Reactions: MIGGZ
Ah s3dave cheers chaps nice that like it alot with the lights done as well
image_zps261eaa2a.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah it's the mrs she wanted s3 but trying for mortgage and stuff plus got a 7month old so no need for the s3 really and it's a 2002 not sure if its facelift or not lol

Probly get it wrapped as there's a few place round me to get it done I think fairly priced just waiting on emails back from a few company's

Plans are lower it bbs ch 18s tint windows paint front lights black and new side repeaters wrap roof and wing mirrors just waiting on the private plate getting sent got pressed plates colour code bumpers and led lights all round I think that's it for the outside