PIC: Quality Wiper blades.. :)

hop2407

Reaction score
I got a new set of Wiper Blades for Christmas. I think they might be too big because they hang over the edges a little, but I don't care, they work great and I would have to say that they are the only blades I have ever had that I actually like to watch working.
Call me crazy, but lately I have been driving around non-stop with them 0n. I've even been pulled over and the cop asked to go for a ride so he could watch them work. They were outrageously expensive, but safety is my main concern and like I said, they work great.
.:hubbahubba:

SteveS said:
only one washer jet too.

Could be good fun cleaning the jet out as well... I can think of a couple of things that might do the trick:yum: :sex:

I had a set of those, left a bit of a snail trail though.....

SteveS said:
there is a tool you can buy to clean out the jet, it needs 4 x AA batteries though.

I have such a tool, although it doesn't need batteries and is essential for speech

thats fine for the pink jet but the other one looks rusty around the hole. your on your own there, i'l stick to the battery version for that!

What kind of liquid does she squirt on the screen :wtf:

nice pic .......When i win the Lottery i will be investing in one of these:laugh:

Sod that! I'm buying OLLY K's RS4 Estate off him and fitting two.. one on the rear screen also....IF I WIN THE LOTTERY that is!:eyebrows::yum: :p