Piano Black B Pillar covers

discostu49

hi does anybody know if you can get Piano Black B Pillar covers for the sportback im sure iv seen them on the rs3?

Mpathe

1st gear
or get them gloss black vinyl wrapped

discostu49

paint them yourself lad. no big job, plus save some ££

after my attempts at painting my old cars mirror covers and bootlid strip i will never ever diy paint again ha ha

loudchris53

I also want to do this but want to do the c pillar triangles to match but don't know how to get them out, anyone got any ideas?

Chris

discostu49

seen a guy vinyl wrap his front ones by taking them out but he left the triangles on an wrapped them

jsws3

I know a guy who makes them out of carbon fiber 2x2 twill.

Ash187

VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
There was a whole thread on the triangles... Do a search on google for it as it was a German guy I believe who did it. Unfortunately you have to strip the whole rear door to get to it

amar06fbr

Vorsprung Durch Technik
Chris you got to remove your door cards and unbolt all the top section and lift the window up and you will see a torx screw on the outside.

amar06fbr

Vorsprung Durch Technik
i think wraping would be best option, or get them powder coted.

Arjuanamo

I got them in gloss black from the factory but had to replace one as it got scratched slightly,you just taje off two screw at the bottom of the cover and the old one should pop off.I bought a new one from chingford audi for £36 so it could be easier than wrapping.