Photoshot: Widebody RS3 Transformation - Sepang Blue w/ 275-30-19 :)

Ahahaha lol :)))

Thanks vorhees for the name of forum :))

Reactions: Baiano
Not liking Reps and giving an honest opinion of that are fine, but another member seems to be attacking the OP simply because he decided to go this route... and the attacker doesn't even know the import costs

I'm not really a fan of Reps myself, but I admire the patience & workmanship shown here, and it has to be said the finished product looks stunning, so all due respect to KemiksiZ for the great effort.

I couldn't agree more Artimus... jealous down, the workmanship and craftsmanship applied here, considering not only to cost fo the parts, but the import costs as well, is truely remarkable and I'm impressed.

Cool conversion. Particularly liking the pumped guards.

Your car has turned out really nice, looks like a lot of hard work but as long as you are happy, that's the main thing.

:respekt:

Good day everyone...

I must admit, this post has really inspired me into transforming my Audi A3 2008 to similar craftmanship that I see here in KemiksiZ's car...

Some months back, I came across Xclusivecustomsz.com (http://xclusivecustomz.com/product/audi-a3-to-rs3-5-door-body-kit/), and I'm finding the look of their RS3 kit for A3 conversion irresistible and I'm made a commitment to buy the kit.

This is what they say about it:
Easily transform your Audi A3 5-Door to give it the look of the Audi RS3. This body-kit comes in black primer and will need painting. This kit includes:

• Audi A3 Front Bumper, RS3 look
  • Audi A3 Rear Bumper, RS3 look
  • Audi A3 Side Skirts, RS3 look
  • Audi A3 Front Wings, RS3 look
  • Audi A3 Roof Spoiler, RS3 look

Has anybody here tried this kit....
My query on it is mainly on fitting the Facelift DRL headlamps in a 2008 model prefacelift. Will they require some tweaking in wiring or is there any additional adaptor cable I will have to buy?

KemiksiZ or anyone who can help, can you please advise on this ?

Good day everyone...

I must admit, this post has really inspired me into transforming my Audi A3 2008 to similar craftmanship that I see here in KemiksiZ's car...

Some months back, I came across Xclusivecustomsz.com (http://xclusivecustomz.com/product/audi-a3-to-rs3-5-door-body-kit/), and I'm finding the look of their RS3 kit for A3 conversion irresistible and I'm made a commitment to buy the kit.

This is what they say about it:
Easily transform your Audi A3 5-Door to give it the look of the Audi RS3. This body-kit comes in black primer and will need painting. This kit includes:

• Audi A3 Front Bumper, RS3 look
  • Audi A3 Rear Bumper, RS3 look
  • Audi A3 Side Skirts, RS3 look
  • Audi A3 Front Wings, RS3 look
  • Audi A3 Roof Spoiler, RS3 look

Has anybody here tried this kit....
My query on it is mainly on fitting the Facelift DRL headlamps in a 2008 model prefacelift. Will they require some tweaking in wiring or is there any additional adaptor cable I will have to buy?

KemiksiZ or anyone who can help, can you please advise on this ?

I have tried this kit. And would not use it again. It's not a good fitment, and I had to mess about with it so much to get it to fit nearly flush. Heating, bending, pushing, pulling. It's a headache. Really nice guys there. But it's not a good kit.

Here's another option for you: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUDI-A3-S...ade-bodykit-/111728927449?hash=item1a039022d9

to make the headlights work it depends on what you have installed in the car now... do you have xenons or halogen headlights?
if you have halogen headlights then you will need an adapter as well as coding to get the headlights working. you may also need a new cem as your current one may not support the xenon headlight and led drl function.

If you want we can install the headlights for you and provide everything you need to get them working