Photoshopped S3 Pics

ChriS3

hud at ye bam
Reaction score
Website
www.audi-sport.net
Well, since we have a forum for this stuff now, I thought I show some of the things I've done lately.

chris3037.jpg

chris3038.jpg

chris3033.jpg

chris3034.jpg

First two had the camera on the tripod, took loads of pictures of the same thing but used two flashes in different places. Did a screen overlay in photoshop and it all turns out pretty good.

Loving the lighting in the second picture Chris. How did you get the under-car illumination in the first photo, was it backlit?

In one of the photo layers I had the flashes behind the car. That picture has 7 photos layered together, taken with the flashes pointing at different angles and bits of the car. As long as the camera stays in the same positions, ie on a tripod, you can layer the different flash angled shots on top of each other to make it look like there's a lot more light going on in there. Simple but pretty effective.

Nice work. What kit are you using (body, lenses etc.?)

Top two were with the Nikon D100, Nikon 50mm lens (can't remember which one) and a selection of flashes. The others were on the Canon 30D with a Sigma 12-20mm lens.

clever stuff, yeah i especially like the second one aswell.

Nice set of photos Chris thanks for sharing.

In the first one did you use any diffusers on the flashes? Is that a flash sync mark by the front wheel?

Do you have to keep the exposure and aperture the same with multiple exposures?

nivagh said:
Do you have to keep the exposure and aperture the same with multiple exposures?

Manual shutter and apperture, shoot raw, manual focus, still conditions and a remote shutter release.

Very nice indeed.
Was looking to get some done of mine actually. WIll report later.

Anyone into photography living in the Kent area, gimme a PM...

Gorgeous, your car pics are what convinced me I want a Nog Blue over any other colour ;)