Photoshop request S4

Firefly

Reaction score
I'm really not into changing my cars in any way, but I have been wondering what red callipers would look like on my B7 S4...

Please tell me if you all think it's a reall no no..

If anyone could photoshop for me that would be great!!

Ps: How do I attach an image??? :uhm:

I have made up my mind to do mine hopefully within the next couple of weeks, will post a picture for you.

Be interesting to see if everyone agrees with my decision:unsure:

I am going to paint mine, still thinking on the colour - I 'probably' won't go for red, not because I don't like, but because it's a bit much on my colour car? Maybe? :uhm: Might go for a grey colour in keeping with the bodywork. Maybe? :shrug:

As you can see, I'm still considering my options!

Yellow would look good one a grey car if you're brave enough - Like the Brembo ceramics. Also blue (same as the B7 RS4 Sprint Blue) would look good. Had some pics of yellow ones (not on an Audi) but don 't seem to be able to attach them, doh!

Red always looks good and is nice and safe if you want them to stand out.

Wanting them to stand out is good if you have huge brake calipers! But I have no plans to upgrade mine for now - so am just after a nice tidy look to compliment mynew wheels - having said that I saw an F360 Stradale in grey colour with yellow calipers in either Evo or CAR magazine which looked awesome. I know my calipers are nowhere near that size but I did like the look of yellow so that is a tentative favourite for now ..... :o.k:

Yep know what you mean mate. I do like the yellow but have only seen them on serious sized calipers. Which obviously I'd love but sadly can't justify... well not right now at least :laugh: