Photoshop please help

evocos

Reaction score
Having got the misses the a3 from Matt Andrew,i was wanting to put my own stamp on it,Matt had done a fantastic Job so just wanted to continue the good work,Fitted bentleys and weitecs,and am sorting a new rear bumper.
But wanted to know what it would look like with black roof (i know been done to death) and bentleys with black centres with just the outer polished lip left polished. Ow and any other suggestions appreciated.
Not a great picture i'm afraid

Many thanks Jules
IMG_2094.jpg

Cheers Ben,i will find a better picture when i get home,or tomorrow.No rush but would be great to get an idea.

Thanks Jules

Don't know what a high-res pic is needed for?? :moa:

a3blacked.jpg

I have to say, I didn't think blacking the centre of the rims would work but that looks awesome!! :icon_thumright:

Cheers Shades,you da man :icon_thumright:.

mmmmm not sure,to be fair the pic i give you to work with is a bit crap but maybe a gloss finish might work better.

Well it gives me an idea

Yeah, sorry they're not gloss but I was in a rush to go out with the missus. Sitting in McDonalds at the minute so I'll give them a little gloss look when I get home.

Cheers dude :thumbsup:
And if at all possible could you try and black the inner part of the rim,and just leave the very outer bit polished,as that is where they split.

If not no worries i don't want to push my luck :lmfao:

Last edited:
Hows this?

a3blacked2.jpg

Tried to make the wheels glossy but its very, very time consuming and doesn't come out looking that realistic. Well, not to me anyway! Hey, Rugdugno, you got any tips? :uhm: :laugh:

Wheels look much nicer in original silver, roof looks ok in black though.

I prefer just the spokes being black (in the first 'shop) rather than the split-rim approach (in the second).

Thanks again Shades :thumbsup:

I'm actually with you about prefering the 1st photoshop,but not sure if this can be done good enough because of how they split.you would have to mask it really well to get the curve around the end of the spokes.But worth looking at

Jules