PHOTOSHOP HELP

stoakseya4

Reaction score
Hi

After some careful consideration and being too impatient, I am keeping the S4 for the time being so have decided to make a few changes - they include:

Wheels - Brabus looking jobbies in 19s http://swtyres.co.uk/wheels/mercedes_prestige/b_mono_6
MIJ Perforamce Remap and Exhaust swap
Possible Reiger front bumper
S-Line Avant hatchlid spoiler
Lowered springs (suggestions anyone - not too much height)
Possible brake upgrade too (suggestions too please - not an expensive upgrade)
Possibly RS4 ARB to tighten things up a bit in the corners.

This should take things nicely up to c380bhp & 340-350 ft lbs...

Can anyone more IT literate than myself put the wheels above onto my car so I can see it? I've seen other cars with them on, but not in Blue.

Comments/suggestions welcome...

[
DSC00150.jpg
]

[
IMG_2169.jpg
]

Cheers !

oh and here they are photoshopped onto mine, some one might be able to do a colour change

1.jpg

I remember the photos! So how much for the bumper? And have you sold your RS4 wheels yet? How much for them too?!!

PM me...

blue2.jpg

here ya go, it aint brilliant but i did only take a few mins on it!

Thanks

Jacob

Well done Jacob!
Have heard there;'s a delay in production for the Milltek, so that's on hold for a few weeks now, which is a shame.

Still trying to decide whether to go for 18s or 19s. 19s are nice but don't want the ride any harsher really... And 18s are c£300 less than 19s too. Which will actually pay for an Upsolute remap!

Here you go....

new_wheels.jpg

...not perfect, but should give you the idea!

BTW - will you be selling the original 18" RS4 wheels?

Cheers for that!

Am liking what I see...

Way well sell the originals, but not sure of price. What's the genera; consensus for a set of original 18s, unmarked ??