Photo's of your Dogs. Post here.

doeboy

Reaction score
I'll start this one with a few of our Lhasa Apso Dog, Tommy.

First one is with my Wife at Crimbo, the other are his first experience of snow. The last ones quite funny.

[IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h107/stratus51/Picture101.jpg

all092.jpg

all129.jpg

all238.jpg

She's a bit bigger now, but here's my German Shepherd pup Heidi a few weeks ago

2569508960a4480049692b10672155l.jpg

Here Hugo, our chocolate lab! First pic was just taken 5 mins ago. he had his nads removed on Monday (i was sick of being humped!)!

S3010230.jpg

S3010016.jpg

haha! tommy was done 2 months back, made him a better dog, one hadn't decended and they had to go in for it, ouch!

having had 3 ops on my own, i can sympathise with him! (although i cant lick mine!)

That is a v cute dog that hasnt grown in to his ears yet! gonna have to keep my wife off here now! she wants a pup...

i dont think she understands that we'll have enough on our hands when the sprog is born in Sept.

LOL, yeah he's a hand full, going up the lakes tomorrow to put a deposit down on a black lab litter for next year. He really needs a playmate as both me and the wife can't keep up with him.

a few of my black lab, hes a greedy little git this one!
DSC00185.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

My Mutt, all taken by me :)

532223199_46608d39d6.jpg

493779123_11255515ab.jpg

397849646_4777939e4d.jpg

532121128_91a723a612.jpg

Fang. Unfortunately gone to the great kennel in the sky now :crying:

Fang1.jpg

Fang2.jpg

Olly_K said:
My Mutt, all taken by me :)

397849646_4777939e4d.jpg

QUOTE]

LOL so we know who get the right side of the bed in your house then, where does the other half sleep? or is that your sister?!?

Shades said:
Fang. Unfortunately gone to the great kennel in the sky now :crying:

aww, smooth coat lurcher ?

did some one say dogs and pictures.

Ok I just give you a bunch of pics. Some are from the camera and the others are from scanned photos.

Archie as a pup

DSC_0082.jpg

buterun045.jpg

not got any of him all grown up.

Fergus

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0108.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

Molly

IMG_0005-1.jpg

IMG-1.jpg

James

IMG_0017.jpg

and some mix ones

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

Olly_K said:
aww, smooth coat lurcher ?

Yeah. He was the most amazing dog (but then everyone probably says that about theirs too! :)) Had him from a rescue centre in Wales. Fell in love with him the moment I saw him. He was in a pen with about 6 other (different) dogs but he was the one who walked up to the fence of the pen straight to me and looked at me with those big brown eyes as if to say "Take me home". He had such a nice temperament, gentle, loyal, intelligent, extremely loving and was a right little character. He was very, very obedient too, I very rarely had the need to have him on a lead and he would always walk at heel until you told him he didn't have to! If he slept in the bedroom he would try to sneak on the bed (don't think he realised he was a big dog that couldn't really sneak!) and HAD to sleep with his head on the pillow! Many a time I would walk into the living room to find him lying on the floor but looking straight at me. Knowing exactly what he'd been up to I'd feel the sofa/chairs for a warm patch and he'd just look at me with an innocent "What?"... Crafty little ******!

He had a heart murmur but you would never have realised, he was such an active lad who could seemingly run forever! He was never more happy than when he was charging round a field as fast as he could, and boy could he shift!!

He died a couple of years ago, peacefully in his sleep. I've never had another dog since, I still miss my boy :crying:

Well after a weekend away in the lakes. My other half suprised me with the best anniversary present ever.......

Welcome to the family Bassett;

main.php

main.php

"Say woof Scruffbag."
fluf3.jpg

"Good girl."
fluff1.jpg

"Rollover boy."
cutecat.jpg

I couldn't afford a real dog so I got a second hand cat instead, beggars can't be choosers.:p

Thats not going to cut the mustard, my dog would sniff that out as a fraud straight away! ;)

Our old dog Pippa, a ginger mongrel, as I shall always remember her.
pippa2.jpg

And here she is in various states of (often enthusiastic child-enforced) stupidity.
smile.jpg
pippa3.jpg
pippa1.jpg