Photo's of contacts

Jenks108

Reaction score
Has anyone had any success getting contact photo's to show up on the MMI screen. I have an iphone 4 connected with a red collered cable and my contacts numbers and addresses come up fine but no photo, even though there is one when i look at my contacts on the iphone. If it makes a difference i dont have the tech pack, just the standard screen. Cheers for any comments.

I don't think it'll be anything to do with the cable, it's the bluetooth that does the phone functions. Cable is for music only.

I'm not aware of any way of getting it up, not sure it's possible in the current software version

I think it depends on the phone. The Audi website has a phone comparability database that lists this separately.

No, just a basic Sport. I have to admit, it came up as a complete surprise when I phoned the only person for whom I have a Contact photo - wasn't expecting it at all. And just through the Bluetooth connection, no cable connection.

Blimey so it is supported for some phones, not many though by the looks of it unfortunately.

for reference it works on my Samsung Galaxy S3 via bluetooth on the standard mmi

Anyone got a Nokia 920 - considering one of these as my next phone, interested to know if it works.