Phone cradles?

Simon Lowe

Reaction score
Hi
Anybody recommend a in car iPhone XS max holder for an S3?
Seen some on amazon which fit between the dash vents but have mixed reviews, want something to stop the ****** thing sliding about whilst driving sedately ((-:

Reactions: Sandra
Thanks just ordered one, where does the magnet fit on one’s phone? , I have had a iface before which had the magnet within the case

The slim metal disc can be stuck to the rear of the phone or slid into the case between the phone and the case. The magnet is part of the mount and is very strong. I've been using my iPhone X with this mount for over a year and it's never come loose.

Ah should've got one of the ones that have a wireless charger in them with a magnet. They're great

I always but Spigen cases as the build in a magnet location on the inner part of the case

They also do a really strong magnet that will fit to your clearmount for extra security.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the advice I will try to use the case I use at the moment first before going down the route of purchasing another case

I have a Clearmount that I no longer need. In perfect condition and with one backing plate magnet but no retail packaging . £15 including postage if anyone is interested

BDD6B3AD 4644 497B 8EA0 975D651DA11B

Reactions: Simon Lowe
Wish I had known I have one on the way from Clearmount as we speak!!, is yours the version that doesn’t swivel? I might take a punt as I’m not sure which I will prefer
Pm me a PayPal email and I will send you the money if u will post to me