Phone confusion

Scaglioni

Reaction score
Hi,

I posted this on the A3 / S3 sub-forum but failed to find a solution so trying here seems wise ( apologies if not appropriate ).

My manual states that the phone ring tone volume ( and notification choice ) along with microphone volume can be adjusted.

When the phone is connected these settings are greyed out and the MMI gives an error message that they are unavailable "Because the phone's settings are in use" ( Applies to both bluetooth and android auto connection ). When the phone is not connected the settings are not available because no phone is connected.

My question is a simple one - how can I adjust all of these settings - the ring tone is far too quiet which is a problem on the motorway.

Many Thanks

F

Hi,

I posted this on the A3 / S3 sub-forum but failed to find a solution so trying here seems wise ( apologies if not appropriate ).

My manual states that the phone ring tone volume ( and notification choice ) along with microphone volume can be adjusted.

When the phone is connected these settings are greyed out and the MMI gives an error message that they are unavailable "Because the phone's settings are in use" ( Applies to both bluetooth and android auto connection ). When the phone is not connected the settings are not available because no phone is connected.

My question is a simple one - how can I adjust all of these settings - the ring tone is far too quiet which is a problem on the motorway.

Many Thanks

F
When someone calls you turn the volume knob