PFL: S3 Xenon to LED Headlights

sparkymark75

Reaction score
I like the look of the LED headlights, especially the LED indicator so I'm looking at swapping out my Xenon lights for the LED lights. If it's easier I don't mind stick to the PFL LED headlights rather than going for the FL ones.

Has anyone does this and know what's involved besides two new lamp units and some coding?

I like the look of the LED headlights, especially the LED indicator so I'm looking at swapping out my Xenon lights for the LED lights. If it's easier I don't mind stick to the PFL LED headlights rather than going for the FL ones.

Has anyone does this and know what's involved besides two new lamp units and some coding?
I'm also interested. Anyone?

Did you ever do this retrofit? I have a PFL A3 Saloon S-Line with the Bi-Xenon and looking to upgrade to a set of full LED from a S3