PFL RS3 'RUBBING' NOISE

ClubSandwich

Reaction score
Anyone any idea what this 'rubbing' noise could be coming from the front driver side of my PFL Rs3? Has been serviced and checked recently. I thought it was coming from the brakes but mechanic found nothing untoward relating to the brakes. Audi and an indy both found nothing. Bizarre! This car just keeps throwing surprises at me, I wonder what will be next!

Any steers appreciated.

Thanks.

Anyone any idea what this 'rubbing' noise could be coming from the front driver side of my PFL Rs3? Has been serviced and checked recently. I thought it was coming from the brakes but mechanic found nothing untoward relating to the brakes. Audi and an indy both found nothing. Bizarre! This car just keeps throwing surprises at me, I wonder what will be next!

Any steers appreciated.

Thanks.

Aha, not as bad as mine but it might be the wheel arch sound deadening material thats in the wheel arch - it may have come away. Had that issue when i picked up my new s3 few years ago, but it was obvious as the material was touching the tyre and making a hell of a racket. Dealer temp fixed it asap and then perm fixed it a few days later. It could be that. Check the wheel arches and see is anything is loose.