1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

PFL Mods

dmc93 May 7, 2020

1. deepy

deepy Active Member

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. CarterRS

CarterRS New Member

There not to everyones taste, but for the money for front and rear i quite like them.

The car is going for Mrc and being ceramic coated in the next couple of months.

4. DJAlix

DJAlix VAG Car Coding™ Limited Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User VAG Can Professional ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System)

Thought you were coming down to have your lights retrofitted?

No idea where you are to be honest, I don’t remember.

5. Naylor92

Naylor92 Active Member

Nottingham.

6. DJAlix

DJAlix VAG Car Coding™ Limited Site Sponsor Gold Supporter VCDS Map User VAG Can Professional ODIS (Offboard Diagnostic System)

I have a guy in Leicester you could use for the calibration.

Naylor92 likes this.
  7. Naylor92

Naylor92 Active Member

Nice one, how much would he charge and could he do the the lights retrofit haha!?

8. DJAlix

VAGPro is a coding partner of mine. Pricing is the same.

If you want the MSS Track Kit I would ask £300.00 plus shipping.

Naylor92 likes this.
  9. Naylor92

Naylor92 Active Member

Could he do my rear lights then chap?

10. DJAlix

No.

Naylor92 likes this.
  11. Naylor92

Naylor92 Active Member

I want to come down to you chap as you sound like you really know your stuff and of course you’re very well known on this forum. But, it’ll be so hard for me to find the time to get down to you with this current situation we find ourselves in. Surely there is an alternative option for me which is much closer to the Nottingham area?

12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. DJAlix

Your question was “can your guy in Leicester do your rear lights?” and my answer is no, he can’t. If you have someone closer to you who can do the works then it’s all good, totally understand but I have no idea if you do have anyone close to you.

Naylor92 likes this.
  14. Naylor92

Naylor92 Active Member

I know mate, I messaged and asked him and he said he couldn’t do it directly and that I would have to go somewhere called Harrow. I’ve searched around and I haven’t found anyone yet!? I’ve messaged a couple too with no reply! Some have replied and are far more expensive than yourself!

15. Luc s1

Luc s1 Active Member It's my birthday

I also fitted the spacers ..
    Just fitted the 11 mm spacers yesterday and with the eibach pro lowering it Just looks fine for me.
    Only the rimprotection of the pirelli tires stick out a bit at the rear.
    Just try it for a while and When it rub under load i will remove them.
    Daily use before looks, But i hope it Can be the two.. daily use and looks .

Naylor92 likes this.
  16. Naylor92

Naylor92 Active Member

I’m going to pick up some facelift rear lights on Monday. Can’t wait to get them on the car.