1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pfl buying help

Goubo1 Aug 12, 2018

1. Goubo1

Goubo1 Well-Known Member

Hi folks

I’ve been looking at getting a rs3 and wondering if any of you can give me some advice.When buying a pfl car is what’s the must have options I’d really like pano roof and sports exhaust isnthere any other must haves that you have or wish you got ??

Also what are the common issues with these cars as I’ve read about the brakes squeaking and exhaust valve rattles and wondering if there is any other things to be mindful of ??

Also how do you check on vcds how many times the car has been launched ??

Many thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

3. D0C

D0C Well-Known Member Team Nardo Team Panther Audi RS3 TTRS

Supersports seats lift the interior so I would recommend them. The sports exhaust is the most important. It's all personal preference. For resale, comfort pack and dynamic packs, seats, styling packs etc are all nice to have.

terminator x and Goubo1 like this.
  4. forever

forever Member

Only must have in my view is the dynamic package...

terminator x, Goubo1 and D0C like this.
  5. terminator x

terminator x Well-Known Member Team Nardo Team V6 Audi RS4

For me dynamic pack and SSS. I'm not a fan of pano roof but a lot of people seem to see it as a must have, added weight after all ;)

Oh and black pack if a Nardo car.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Goubo1 likes this.
  6. Goubo1

Goubo1 Well-Known Member

See I like the pano roof but I know what your saying about the weight

I think nardo looks the best colour in this shape

D0C and terminator x like this.
  7. Goubo1

Goubo1 Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me if the spec sheet is the same as the advert ??

Spec on the advert is pretty much the perfect spec for me other than I’d like the technology pack but think I could live with out it but thought on options list it would state the speed limit de restriction and the matrix lights as well as the wireless charging or are they covered in some of the options packs ??

Thanks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. T-800

T-800 Well-Known Member Team Glacier TFSI Owners Group VCDS Map User Audi RS3 quattro Sportback S tronic MQB Platform

Matrix lights are a FL 2017 car addition.

I’ve got pano roof and it’s great especially for enjoying the 5 cylinder.

Ignore the pano roof haters they talk ****.

SSSeats are a must
    Dynamic pack too.

sve170 and Goubo1 like this.
  9. Goubo1

Goubo1 Well-Known Member

I really like the pano roof it’s a must for me and I think it makes the car look even better not worried about the extra weight as I have a 600bhp s3 8l for going warp speed.....it’s the sound and look of these cars that has me in love but want to get a good spec for me to enjoy and also resale value too

I agree with dynamic pack that is a MUST spoke to the company selling the car they said the original owner got the dealer to get the limiter increased and it cost a fair expense

sve170 likes this.
  10. A_Davison

A_Davison Member

The car DOES NOT have top speed increase. This would show on the spec list as ‘DYNAMIC PACK PLUS’ and is a factory option only. Dealers can’t retro fit/apply this.

All RS3’s come standard with LED headlights but as previously stated, matrix was only an option on the facelift cars.

Goubo1 likes this.