PFL best air filter

Surely it as to be the oem one. Audi spend millions developing there engines to run with the oem air filters.

Now, if they spent the same on brake development...:footy:

Reactions: AudiNutta
The Audi Airfilters are excellent as are their I/C's for achieving the factory figures in all environments. If you want to turn up the wick, there are many aftermarket products available and its a mine field. Even MRC say an upgraded foam filter in a standard airbox works as good as anything they've seen.

Others swear by what they've just laid out for to justify the, often, obscene price they paid for it. I know the Armaspeed air intake works ok, looks great and MOST Importantly amplifies the wastegate chatter when you lift off :)

The Audi Airfilters are excellent as are their I/C's for achieving the factory figures in all environments. If you want to turn up the wick, there are many aftermarket products available and its a mine field. Even MRC say an upgraded foam filter in a standard airbox works as good as anything they've seen.

Others swear by what they've just laid out for to justify the, often, obscene price they paid for it. I know the Armaspeed air intake works ok, looks great and MOST Importantly amplifies the wastegate chatter when you lift off :)
Cheers for the advice