PFL Audi A3 *** Loom

AWP

Reaction score
Hello,

ANOTHER *** Thread! Sorry! :blahblah1:

I was wondering if anyone has seen the Loom for the audi sound system kicking about on any websites, or indeed if someone could make one on here ? I gave it a go myself and let say the results where less than favourable, i'm completely new to anything along the lines involving wiring and soldering and I am a complete novice( and it shows! ). I would say it's easier to find one premade or if someone knows someone that can make one we can arrange something ?

I have the speakers and the mounting screws, and I did have the cables and clips but as I said after a failed attempt i'm looking elsewhere for a more professional finnish. After I have the cables and looms in hand I will get it fitted and activated. However until then I have a box of hardware sitting not doing much until I find something.

Thanks,
Aaron.

AWP I have an entire car loom (minus the B&O wiring) here in my garage, I’m based in Irvine. I previously completed the B&O retrofit in my sportback so should be able to help out.

Send me a pm if you fancy a chat. I don’t mind helping you out

Cheers

David

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: AWP
Just outside Glasgow, Scotland. @DJAlix
Am finalising details for a trip up to Scotland at the moment. Been awaiting workshop space with DH Automotive, delayed as he is in the process of relocating. So if you need assistance this might be an option.

Reactions: AlS3BE, AWP and airbus319
Am finalising details for a trip up to Scotland at the moment. Been awaiting workshop space with DH Automotive, delayed as he is in the process of relocating. So if you need assistance this might be an option.

Okay, excellent if your coming up id like to talk to you about some projects I'm looking to undertake maybe not progress at first but just idea to see if things are possible and what parts needed for such. However as for the cable id like to move on that if possible. Please let me know.