PFL Audi A3 camera calibration/6C module security code

swuw231

Reaction score
Hi, just recently installed a FL camera (8V0827566B) into a PFL A3 saloon, it works just fine, VCDS shows that camera was already calibrated, however, checking with the calibration device (VAS 6350) I can see that lines are a little off (calibration was placed centered relative to the car bumper and at 1500mm from the center or each wheel):
IMG 20191005 183214 cam

Using VCDS 18.9.1, I tried security access code 22351/20103 in module 6C to try to get the adaptation channel 5 in order to calibrate but with no luck, is my code wrong? Or cant this camera be calibrated using VCDS? I saw also that basic settings shows camera calibration, but menu does nothing.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi, just recently installed a FL camera (8V0827566B) into a PFL A3 saloon, it works just fine, VCDS shows that camera was already calibrated, however, checking with the calibration device (VAS 6350) I can see that lines are a little off (calibration was placed centered relative to the car bumper and at 1500mm from the center or each wheel):
View attachment 191629
Using VCDS 18.9.1, I tried security access code 22351/20103 in module 6C to try to get the adaptation channel 5 in order to calibrate but with no luck, is my code wrong? Or cant this camera be calibrated using VCDS? I saw also that basic settings shows camera calibration, but menu does nothing.

Might want to try updating your VCDS.

Just a quick update (had this thread long forgotten), I tried to calibrate using the latest version of VCDS software 19.6.2, but still no luck, when trying to input the security code in order to enable the adaptation for calibration I got an error 7F "controller refused to send a seed", it seems that at least for me VCDS couldnt do the trick, in the end I ended up asking Audi to calibrate the cam while taking the car for routine service.

Upload 2019 11 9 22 42 7

Just a quick update (had this thread long forgotten), I tried to calibrate using the latest version of VCDS software 19.6.2, but still no luck, when trying to input the security code in order to enable the adaptation for calibration I got an error 7F "controller refused to send a seed", it seems that at least for me VCDS couldnt do the trick, in the end I ended up asking Audi to calibrate the cam while taking the car for routine service.

View attachment 193362

I had the same problem with VCDS and error 7F. I ended up calibrating the camera myself using ODIS and a VAS6154 interface. I don’t think it’s possible to calibrate these reverse cameras with VCDS unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need Odis to calibrate MQB camera's

Hello, i need calibrate my rear camera into my A3 8V
I have ODIS with online access and and original HEX-V2
Can you help me with the process tu do for solve this ?
You need calibration board.

View attachment 191629

Hi,
Somewhat unrealted question. Does the FL camera need an extra module on the PFL cars or has everything in place for a plug and play installation?