PFL 8V service query

Maverick86

Maverick86
Reaction score
Hi guys can anybody recommend the best Audi dealership for getting a service done in and around the Stockport/Manchester area? I have heard a lot about Audi not being great and different dealerships having different standards ...it’s my first service owning the car and I think I’d rather stick with main dealer if I can as the car has full Audi service history and would like to keep it like that if possible. Cheers

Hi guys can anybody recommend the best Audi dealership for getting a service done in and around the Stockport/Manchester area? I have heard a lot about Audi not being great and different dealerships having different standards ...it’s my first service owning the car and I think I’d rather stick with main dealer if I can as the car has full Audi service history and would like to keep it like that if possible. Cheers

Manchester = crap

Stockport = even more crap

Oldham = worst dealer ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol :crying: any thoughts on the Hyde Dealership or were you classing that as part of manchester?

Honestly I’ve had no dealings with them.

I’d never ever use an Audi dealer ever again.

Reactions: Cheggers
Honestly I’ve had no dealings with them.

I’d never ever use an Audi dealer ever again.

Jeez sounds like you have been shafted! I’ve booked with Hyde Audi will update once it’s been done ...:neutral:

Jeez sounds like you have been shafted! I’ve booked with Hyde Audi will update once it’s been done ...:neutral:

Rubbish at the best of times.

Maybe Hyde Audi will be the exception as they only sell used Cars.

Reactions: Maverick86