peugeot 106 XND. RAPID!!

This Cool Wall forum will start getting really daft if we keep adding cars like this! Mk1 Micra, anyone?

far too heavy for the engine, really slow, now the ax on the other hand much lighter and quicker, my first car what a lovely car it was lol

Shocking.

No offence to anyone but take my advice... it'll be on my headstone...

NEVER BUY A FRENCH CAR!

far too heavy for the engine, really slow, now the ax on the other hand much lighter and quicker, my first car what a lovely car it was lol

Slightly off sepc, I had a 106 XTD, same engine but more equipment. I remeber and accident I had with an AX while I was driving mine, the AX lost. This is the only car I regretted getting rid of. It was cheap as chips to run. I remeber when I first got the car, desiel was less than 70p a liter and it would cost £2.75 to do 100 miles.

good god talk about dragging up an old thread. this is over 3 years old what a blast from the past. i got rid of the ax nearly 11 years ago!!!!!:icon_thumright:

Shockingly bad car made of metal so thin a light breese will reshape the panels, brakes a kiddies push car would outperform and an interior made of tupaware plastic. Would rather have one than a Vauxhall Corsa though