Peugeot 106 Gti

T80RNY

Reaction score
Heres my old one, I thought it was alright!

car017.jpg

car014-1.jpg

car016.jpg

RedPug005.jpg

RedPug003.jpg

I was 18 at the time! :racer:

Fairly Cool.
Much cooler than its Saxo VTS brother.

White wheels....Urgh.

My work mate had one of these and it used to handle like it was on rails. He had a few electrical probs with it IIR.

my best mate has just written off his 106 gti in bright yellow on sunday :( such a shame was on throttle bodies, standalone etc, cams, port and polished, manifold and exhaust, 4 pot brakes :( such a shame and funnily enough his plate was "T80 PUG" SUPER cool car
28012008119.jpg

was running 180 bhp...kept up with mine till 100mph.... scary

I think they're brilliant cars with an excellent chassis. I've had a 106 rallye with a gti engine for 4 years now and still cant bring myself to sell it as you cant beat them for a weekend blast down some country lanes.

The 106's will still give most of the new supermini's a good run for their money too which is always nice!

Yeah a much nicer car than the equivalent Saxo imo. Got a 106 1.5D as my runaround at the moment - 600miles from £40 of diesel!

cool but would have been sub-zero if it was not for the VTS (out sold the GTi 3-1) and the fact that chavs can now aford them. I had a VTS (technically the same car as the GTI) and it very fast for such a small car!