Facelift Permanently Open The Exhaust Valves

S3LOK

Reaction score
I want to get my car coded so that the Exhaust valves are permanently open. Can anyone recommend anyone who can do this in the Staffordshire area?

Thanks!

I want to get my car coded so that the Exhaust valves are permanently open. Can anyone recommend anyone who can do this in the Staffordshire area?

Thanks!
Do it yourself if you buy obdeleven, got loads of other good uses too, pretty easy to do :)

Don't you get a error message if you do it that way?
Yup if do a scan. But its free at least if you don't have the tools.

Carista was meant to be able to do it, I had no luck though on my PFL, others did.. not sure about FL though.

I've got VCDS and in Tamworth if that helps.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

Direct from them.. https://obdeleven.com/en/

I keep seeing discounts on Facebook so have a look on there. Give me a shout if you can't see any and will have a look. Just about to board a plane so will have to be in a couple of hours though.

Reactions: S3LOK
Do i need get the Pro version or not?
Pro version gives you assess to coding which will allow you to do more for cheaper in the long run. You would have to have a look at what else you could tweek and see how much it would cost using the token one click app things they sell in comparrison to coding cost.

Reactions: S3LOK
Do i need get the Pro version or not?

You do need the pro version to code the exhaust valves open because you need to do long coding which is only available with pro version.

If you decide get the device you should use the below coding to enable the mod:

Upload 2018 7 2 9 29 16

Reactions: Jbond312