Perks after buying S3

Nirmal Ramjee

Reaction score
Might be a silly question, but have you received any perks from the dealer or Audi after buying an S3? Perks like track day sessions, new car unveilings?

I’ve been invited to a couple of new model car launches at the dealership on an evening after normal opening hours but nothing else.

Surprised they keep in contact to be honest after the amount of discount I got on my order :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Pook
I’ve been invited to a couple of new model car launches at the dealership on an evening after normal opening hours but nothing else.

Surprised they keep in contact to be honest after the amount of discount I got on my order :tearsofjoy:

Haha - fair enough

I’ve heard of people getting invited to take a few laps around a track in an R8.

Nope.

I know back in the day when my dad worked at BMW they did all sorts with customers, golf events, track days etc..... in the past decade though at any brand (including BMW and Audi), nothing.

I get the feeling the Dealers have cut back on this kind of thing.

The last one I got invited to was in 2015 - and that was a track & road day & was very enjoyable.

Only thing I get now is invites to bargain weekends to buy new cars at cost price and the like ... yeah right lol.

Reactions: Pook and Bells
I get the feeling the Dealers have cut back on this kind of thing.

The last one I got invited to was in 2015 - and that was a track & road day & was very enjoyable.

Only thing I get now is invites to bargain weekends to buy new cars at cost price and the like ... yeah right lol.
Forgot to mention the bargain weekends, I get quite a few of those made out to be for special customers but in actual fact they get sent to everyone on their mailing list.

Magical weekends where cars suddenly have an ehanced value compared to the week before :footy:

Reactions: Snake Pliskin
Forgot to mention the bargain weekends, I get quite a few of those made out to be for special customers but in actual fact they get sent to everyone on their mailing list.
Magical weekends where cars suddenly have an ehanced value compared to the week before :footy:

Exactly ! ...... they must think we are daft lol :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: Pook and Bells
No. It's only an S3.

However, when I had an R8 ........ Several track days, top notch loan cars, invitations to spend the day driving all the R8 & RS cars on sale.

No real perks for me following an S3 purchase, just the usual sale notices.

Didn’t really have much contact at all in 12 months of ownership but that’s a good thing for me.

If you buy an RS you might get some of this stuff (sometimes), not so much for an S (probably due to volumes). Let's face it, it is usually when they know you're thinking of changing or upgrading....

Reactions: TYb
I heard same in Aust. It's only the RS snd above buyers getting the track day experience.

Would be nice to go put some RS models around a track!

My mate with m4 again gets track days with BMW so again just privilege for the top end owners.

Can’t beat their “first class” sales events! Went to one pricing up for an S3 but waited to see if they’d come back with a discount before having to haggle, it was £0 initially :blahblah1: . Safe to say I was happy after walking away with Circa £4800 off :icon thumright:

Reactions: Bells
I had a free days Golf at Bovey Castle in the Quattro Cup the other week. Bacon sarnie & coffee before the round, and 2 course meal and drinks after, at a lovely championship course. Plus a sleeve of Audi logo golf balls, marker & pitch mark repairer. Very nice day out, and only missed out on qualifying for the next round by 2 shots.

Reactions: Pook
Just to put pay to the RS ONLY percs ....

All my Audi track days were when I owned S models.

Since I got my RS I’ve had narda / nil / zero / zilch lol :)

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Bells
Just to put pay to the RS ONLY percs ....

All my Audi track days were when I owned S models.

Since I got my RS I’ve had narda / nil / zero / zilch lol :)
They know you aren’t going anywhere now ;-)

I got invited to Audi's track day at Oulton Park. Had a brilliant day driving cars like R8 V10, RS6, RS5 and that was back in 2015 went i was driving A5.

Most of these things are long gone even for Audi staff, my son was sent over to Germany many times all meals and drinks/where Audi branded, they got a lot of freebies that all stopped after dieselgate, however l was offered a day out at a very posh hotel in Renfrew a RS day, had my choice of any of them last October, yeah it was held by Glasgow Audi for the launch of the RS4, I declined and you had the car all day

Haha - fair enough

I’ve heard of people getting invited to take a few laps around a track in an R8.

Got a track day in the new R8 V10+ when it was launched and an RS7 and RS3 on the same day but........

That was only because they left the interior light pack off my original S3 order :)

P.s and TTS for the weekend

P.p.s and an New S5 coupe for the day on first annual service

Last edited: