Performance edition rear boot matt

8YARWY

Electric Avenue
Reaction score
Here’s the part number if anyone wants one.

791c990f48921e6d5d18753eb13f9b86.jpg

d4d34cd450ae2ef2dd6f0a2fe27ac5a1.jpg

79b8694895644425e402b5560b4f9e48.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DangerMouseUK, ipd56, kayemill and 4 others
How would one go about getting one of those? Checking my local amazon like platform didnt yield any results..

How would one go about getting one of those? Checking my local amazon like platform didnt yield any results..

Dealer

Reactions: LayZ_Pz
The part number is circled in both pictures

I know I know, but you just tell them you want the part with that part number?

Reactions: Daggerit
Is there a part number available for the performance version steering wheel?

Is there a part number available for the performance version steering wheel?
And the seats #prayforme

TX.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: WilsonRS, Snake Pliskin and Stu-27
Thanks for this will be ordering tomorrow. Any other little misc parts that can be bought from the performance edition apart from wheels and seats.

Reasonable pricing for once :)
I wonder what he'll think about it ?
IMG 0425

Reactions: Basher (Peter), drgav2005, Charlie Farley and 1 other person
I know I know, but you just tell them you want the part with that part number?

I see what you meant now. Yes, as Simon said, just quote that number to them to order it. They may ask for your VIN and then tell you it’s not for your car but you can obviously order it anyway.

Reactions: LayZ_Pz
Yes we can supply these,due to postage cost these would be £65.00 inc the post.

Both saloon and sportback are on back order so may take some time to arrive.

Thanks

Reactions: 8YARWY
Thanks for all the info. Not sure why I’m so excited about a boot mat but ordered one from Crewe Audi. £59 if you collect in person.

Yes precisely

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thank you!
I see what you meant now. Yes, as Simon said, just quote that number to them to order it. They may ask for your VIN and then tell you it’s not for your car but you can obviously order it anyway.

Hehehe, no worries I can see how that could be miss-interpreted :D, thank you!

Reactions: Daggerit
Just a quick update to say we have the first "RS" saloon design boot mat arrive this morning.We are still waiting on the sportback ones to arrive but they seem to arriving now at least if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Here’s the part number if anyone wants one.

791c990f48921e6d5d18753eb13f9b86.jpg

d4d34cd450ae2ef2dd6f0a2fe27ac5a1.jpg

79b8694895644425e402b5560b4f9e48.jpg

Thx for the info just picked mine up from Peterborough Audi for my RS3 Vorsprung Saloon

Sent from my XQ-CT54 using Tapatalk

Thx for the info just picked mine up from Peterborough Audi for my RS3 Vorsprung Saloon

Sent from my XQ-CT54 using Tapatalk

Wow thanks…….

Someone with actual good manners

So many times you can post stuff here and certain members just take it and say nothing.

We need more like you sir.

Reactions: LayZ_Pz and ipd56
Wow thanks…….

Someone with actual good manners

So many times you can post stuff here and certain members just take it and say nothing.

We need more like you sir.

Had forgotten about this - is it like alcantara texture thing?

Mr Av27 aka 5pot has now left the building so can we all return to normal calm and sensible mode.

• Sad
Reactions: Tommm, ipd56, Mike.46 and 1 other person
I dont think my old chap would happy in a hatch these days, he prefers the laid out format of an avant.
Looks lovely, the woofer. :thumbs up:
He's a good lad, I was a bit concerned when I went in to order the RS3 that the boot space wasnt as big as our Golf (and it isnt) The sales girl saw the look on my face when I lifted the hatch on a regular A3 and then suggested that I go home and come back with the dog and see if he fits in.

I returned with the dog, I'll tell you what, d'you know when you walk in an Audi centre and think you might be invisible as no one comes to you? Just walk in with your dog, within a couple of minutes just about everyone in the showroom was asking his name etc and wanting to stroke him :)

He jumped in the back of a std A3 and whilst there isnt as much room the car doesnt need a mesh dog guard and he seems perfectly happy in there :)

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Ordered mine yesterday so hopefully will be at dealers when I collect the car. Thanks for posting the part numbers @8YARWY

Is this just the same material as the current boot area? Does it sit well without scrunching up etc through sliding or such?

Looks nice and considering, just a shame the luggage net if used covers most

Just to add, I got mine through Tom at Crewe audi, absolutely seamless it was. Sent an email, ordered, paid and soon as it came in he posted it to me. @creweaudiparts . Was really great service.

The mat sits perfect and doesn't slide as its a perfect fit. Think it's grippy on the underside too.

Reactions: Terminator x, creweaudiparts, Daggerit and 2 others
Just to add, I got mine through Tom at Crewe audi, absolutely seamless it was. Sent an email, ordered, paid and soon as it came in he posted it to me. @creweaudiparts . Was really great service.

The mat sits perfect and doesn't slide as its a perfect fit. Think it's grippy on the underside too.
Could you please post some pictures?

Here’s mine in a saloon

Attachments

• 56EC86AF-98C4-412C-9EB1-3CA45FC3CBFE.jpeg
    56EC86AF-98C4-412C-9EB1-3CA45FC3CBFE.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 219
Reactions: Gazjs and kayemill
No can do I'm at sea for a few weeks. Mines a saloon so exactly as the one above.

Thanks to the OP and Tom at Crewe Audi nice little addition and cheap compared to floor mats