People who take too long at the cash point!

silver75

Big Ron
Reaction score
Grrrrrrrr! I hate you! Your in the queue you wait till you get to the machine and then you start hunting for your card, it then takes 5 minutes before you realise your trying to force it in the wrong way, you punch a few buttons get you card out,stick it in again, punch a few buttons, get your card, stick it in again.... etc etc oh then print a receipt grrrr why do people take so long to use these machines?!:mad:

same goes for the bus, who the hell waits 10+ minutes for a bus, one arrives and THEN hunt for bus pass/money etc!?!

Same with tills at the supermarket..... queue for 10 minutes, get to the front, they are only getting fags, they have bought fags before surely, they know how much they cost and that they will have to pay for them so why the frantic search for change, points cards etc when they get to the till?

Was with my mum one day when she put her Matalan card into the cash machine......... I laughed my head off

Same with the Dartford tolls! Get to the tolls, either don't have the money ready, and spend a couple of minutes finding it, or seem to not have any money at all to pay for a simple £1 charge, then you have to wait over 5mins, while someone comes over and takes all their details down!

This may sound a bit snobby but its the people who buy 5 different scratch cards then 5 different lottery tickets then need their leccy card charging up, 60 Superkings and all paid for seperately. Arrrrrrghhh!

CHEQUES!?!?! Who the hell actually needs to use cheques in this day & age??

Someone will probably point it out here & make me look like an ***!

People who fill with petrol at Tesco Metro (and suchlike) and then proceed to do a week's ****** grocery shopping leaving their car at the pump....with me behind it, waiting to use the pump.....Arrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peloton said:
CHEQUES!?!?! Who the hell actually needs to use cheques in this day & age??

Someone will probably point it out here & make me look like an ***!

LOL-People who pay for their maccies with a Cheque!

Hopefully cheques will bephased out by 2010!

"CHEQUES!?!?! Who the hell actually needs to use cheques in this day & age??"
******' students, that's who.

AndyMac said:
This may sound a bit snobby but....

I dont think its snobby... this guy might though..
chav-cards-4.jpg

AndyMac said:

In my trade, I don't have a swipecard machine, so I can only accept cheques as payment when you don't have cash, you'd be suprised how many cheques I get a week!

AndyMac said:
Students have credit cards comin out their ears! They're probably using cheques just to be even more of a pain in the ****!

jojo said:
In my trade, I don't have a swipecard machine, so I can only accept cheques as payment when you don't have cash, you'd be suprised how many cheques I get a week!
Now this instance is acceptable but in the likes of Tesco's and Asda (or any other major retailer for that matter) it should be banned! :nunu:

cadders said:
People who fill with petrol at Tesco Metro (and suchlike) and then proceed to do a week's ****** grocery shopping leaving their car at the pump....with me behind it, waiting to use the pump.....Arrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is one of my bug bears the garage we have in my town (there is only one (SHELL)!) the forcourt is tiny and the same thing happens ,cars are back up going out on to the main road and people still do the shopping for the week and have full on conversations with the person they know behind the counter making everbody more ****** off and you know it is always when you are late this happens

funny you should mention this...

was waiting at a cash till when out on the **** in Basingstoke a couple of weekes back and this girl insisted to brush her hair before leaving and collecting her cash!

cadders said:

This is the worst thing ever, idiots who have no coneption of their own existance and just potter around midlessly regardless of the fact there may be 2 or 3 people waiting for them to decide what they want for dinner last night.

This may sound a bit snobby but its the people who buy 5 different scratch cards then 5 different lottery tickets then need their leccy card charging up, 60 Superkings and all paid for seperately. Arrrrrrghhh!

Yes I get this all the time near me, whats the fecking point in paying for things seperatly it all comes out of their crappy bank accounts at some point. Peasants.

Grrrrrrrr! I hate you! Your in the queue you wait till you get to the machine and then you start hunting for your card, it then takes 5 minutes before you realise your trying to force it in the wrong way, you punch a few buttons get you card out,stick it in again, punch a few buttons, get your card, stick it in again.... etc etc oh then print a receipt grrrr why do people take so long to use these machines?!

God I hate this too, my g/f does it and it rages me. I just go, whack in PIN, extract cash, job done - it takes 2 mins. She and others seemingly get a kit from exploring every single menu on the cash machine display and priting out multiple receipts and statements which they will probably never look at again (my gf never does!).
Arrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Good thread, I've got a lot out of my system!

I once put my card in a cash machine, pressed for my money - took the card out and walked away....:banghead:

Realised 5 minutes later and ran back, miracle of miracles it was still there

Oh the other classic is people not going to half the pumps on the forcourt as they dont realise the pump will stretch over their car to the otherside. I've seen idiots waiting for a pump on the fuel cap side of the car causing queues to get in while they could easily use any of the other pumps and pull it over the side of their car.

i particuarly hate people that do that, then they look at u like you're an idiot when you stretch it over, eejits

Rich said:
Oh the other classic is people not going to half the pumps on the forcourt as they dont realise the pump will stretch over their car to the otherside. I've seen idiots waiting for a pump on the fuel cap side of the car causing queues to get in while they could easily use any of the other pumps and pull it over the side of their car.

yeh, infact that happened to me on Sunday.. some ditzy bloke in his flashy car was queuing for ages! I drove around him, used the opposite pump, paid and drove off! hahaha.. what a dickhead..