people who merge onto motorways and duel carriageways to slow

battledwarf

Reaction score
This one boils my blood, people pulling on to these roads doing 40-50 mph when the traffic on the road is going much faster.. Iv had to stop on slip roads so many times to avoid getting hit by other cars or lorry's because im stuck behind somebody going to slow.. There was almost a big pile up once because of it, the prat pulled onto the dueller doing 40 and all the other cars on the dueller were swerving lanes and locking breaks up to avoid him

Reactions: GGG_666
IMHO - vehicles on the dual carriageway should also be aware of vehicles joining (well any junctions or intersections really), but yes if drivers think of themselves as individuals (selfishly) rather than as part of a bigger system then their actions can impact on others ... this also re-inforces collective responsbility, if someone is going slower and you can't do anything about it, you have to modify your actions as best you can ...

It seems to be mostly elder people who have this issue I've noticed...

The majority of us use the slip road for a 20-70 launch :)

Motorway driving should be implemented into the practical driving tests IMO so the more nervous drivers can become accustom to maneuvering at speeds above 50 mph and to be able to judge traffic that are travelling at higher speeds that around town.

I personally would always move into the middle lane whenever there is a junction joining for this reason.

Reactions: Andy Crooks
I'm just thankful both motorway mergers on closest motorways have two lanes to merge lol

This one boils my blood, people pulling on to these roads doing 40-50 mph when the traffic on the road is going much faster.. Iv had to stop on slip roads so many times to avoid getting hit by other cars or lorry's because im stuck behind somebody going to slow.. There was almost a big pile up once because of it, the prat pulled onto the dueller doing 40 and all the other cars on the dueller were swerving lanes and locking breaks up to avoid him

The worse posting ever for spelling mistakes. Learn to spell before you post your rants otherwise you will be dismissed as too thick ( note TOO thick not TO thick. Duel spelt DUAL and you should know when to use TO or to should be TOO. Iv should be I've. Breaks is BRAKES

Reactions: Andy Crooks
The worse posting ever for spelling mistakes. Learn to spell before you post your rants otherwise you will be dismissed as too thick ( note TOO thick not TO thick. Duel spelt DUAL and you should know when to use TO or to should be TOO. Iv should be I've. Breaks is BRAKES

Issues.

Reactions: CHEZ and a6_chris

u better watch out or hell challenge u to a duel lol :p

Well it was reported in the news this week that the UK's standard of numeracy and literacy among young people falls way behind the rest of the world.

Not surprising really.

How on Earth did you manage to get rid of all the Red reputation under your name? as you clearly haven't learned to curb your acidic tongue. :jester:

P.S: it's Worst, not Worse. :p

Reactions: CHEZ, quattrojames and jojo

Really?! :wtf:

We keep WAFTER in a cage in a vault only letting him out if he eats all his fish heads,forgive him for his manners.

Reactions: Artimus, sliced and CHEZ