people running weitec coilovers

milli

Reaction score
Hi all, just fitted mine on my s3 and was wondering what heights other people have got on the front and rears and pics of how the car has settled. Also which is the best was to adjust the rears as it seems hard to adjust the height? Pics would be gratefull, cheers

Have you chaned your rear tie arms to adjustable ones? That will determine how low you can go without excessive neg camber

This is my S3 on Weitecs. Very happy with them! I think mine is a little lower than when this photo was taken as they have settled in now.

IMG_3071.jpg

IMG_3130.jpg

I defiantly need some adjustable tie arms now, where about is your spring sitting on the thread on the rear?

I defiantly need some adjustable tie arms now, where about is your spring sitting on the thread on the rear?

Yeah the tie arms did the job for sure!!

On the rears they are as far down as they will go. When they were first on it still wasn't very low so took the adjusters off and that dropped it to the height i wanted.

The front still has plenty of thread left but i think its just a case of playing around with the front